DannyL

Wild Horses
And Stop Bajon - Tullio de Pisco but I'll stop else this will turn into a balearic thread. I love that William Pitt tune as well. You can just hear the late night Mediterranean in all this tunes.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
And Stop Bajon - Tullio de Pisco but I'll stop else this will turn into a balearic thread. I love that William Pitt tune as well. You can just hear the late night Mediterranean in all this tunes.

I actually prefer the stuff that Baldelli was doing in Lake Garda, mixing Blondie with Yellowman (at the wrong speed) truly strange strange stuff. oh and kissing the pink at 33.

Balearic I just find hilarious cos you had people on the old dj history forums making their lifes goal to be more balearic than thou and it's like you're a geezer from south london, come on lads! But then this sort of romanticism is integral to british music fandom in a way it isn't in America I don't think.

I guess the similar analog would be all the lads in the states who are fans of British football clubs. They're really devoted to it over there and can give us a run for our money.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
sidenote I listened to a few Nancy Noise sets and I didn't think much of them. Not as psychedelic as the Italian cosmic djs at all, too new agey for my liking.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
@DannyL if you ain't heard this Baldelli tape

COSMIC 77 ST. VALENTIN DAY - BALDELLI E MALDI 1983 LATO A
01 ???
02 Five miles out - Mike Oldfield
03 - Vangelis - The dragon
04 BILLY COBHAM SPECTRUM
05 ??? Shoc Corridor-Sargasso Sea
06 Elastic dance - African Head Charge
07 ?Stevie Wonder - Frontline (mix instr.1982)
08 Ride me high - J.J. Cale
09 ??? British Electric Foundation - A Baby Called Billy
10 ??? Phil Manzanera - Caracas
11 A&O - Brian Briggs
Zeitgeist-Over Again (Instr.)
12 ??? Tumblack - Bateau La Passé
13 Dom um Romao - Shake
14 British Hustle - Hi Tension
15 Salaly Muhamed - Toure Kunda
16 Risky Changes - Bionic Boogie

COSMIC 77 ST. VALENTIN DAY - BALDELLI E MALDI 1983 LATO B
01 Intro
02 I don't want to lose you - D.C. LaRue
03 Love to love you baby - Donna Summer
04 Making Love - Pam Todd
05 ??? Zulu gang - I've got the magic
06 Love to love you baby - Donna Summer
07 Jungle Fever - Kinkina
08 ??? Herb Alpert - Love is
09 Love to love you baby - Donna Summer
10 Donna McGhee - Make it last forever
11 I want your love - Chic
12 Beautiful black girl - Quincy Jones
13 Why - Carly Simon
14 ??? MFSB - Love is the Message

luka

josephine is playing and we're just torturing him to death, doing weird sadist sexual thing to him till he dies

0bleak

that milieu is better when they're more hip hop imo, like Tackhead, leblanc, etc. Sherwood himself? probably more to my tastes when he's making more directly clanging industrial stuff than dub.

just now learned by way of Atom™ that LeBlanc passed a few days ago