luka

probably should of gone to one of those nights. too late now. he was a bit sci fi in his aura good way of putting it roots and future etc

Leo

Remember being in East Village reggae record store Jammyland when they played his "Dub Salute 1" album really loud on their big rig, the drums on the first track "The King and I Dub" felt like I was getting punched in the chest. Bought it on the spot, still love it.

sus

Remember being in East Village reggae record store Jammyland when they played his "Dub Salute 1" album really loud on their big rig, the drums on the first track "The King and I Dub" felt like I was getting punched in the chest. Bought it on the spot, still love it.

This track slaps, no capp..

Hey did you go to Clin's thing last night? There was a really schlubby looking guy in highlighter pink jeans and highlighter yellow shoes. Bit of a beer belly, balding. I assume that was you?

luka

smash his face in Leo! teach him a lesson he'll never forget! hang him upside down by his ankles!

sus

If someone is personal friends with Jah I will recant. Otherwise you can't mourn an abstraction. That's a silly thing tabloid and royal culture sells Brits on

luka