The worst thing you've heard all day

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
A three-year-old repeatedly and whinily insisting that his mother and I provide him with a "T-rex puppet" that, as far as I know, does not exist. No, not the one that's under the sofa: a different one. FML.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
some ingrate on a team call left his music on, silence to mid choon laptop speakers out of nowhere his end creating an echo wobble as soon as he excused himself mishitting a prompt button, I was quite upset so next time he's in the car for a lift it's being relived

then I heard one of these just died, win some

IdleRich

IdleRich
what label is that on?
When were in Serbia my mate was introducing me to loads of his friends who all tended to be older guys who had been involved in the music scene or sometimes cinema of Serbia, interesting guys who had done interesting stuff in their time - for eg we bumped into this guy in a cafe and he'd just been interviewed for telly about this famous megarave called Techno Therapy that took place in 1990 and was the first thing of its kind I guess.

So Igor says, this evening we gonna meet my friend Jan who is the producer of Koulan - so I said "I don't know this band at all man. Never even heard of them, what do they sound like?"

Turns out it's a sausage.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Gonna put another thing here that I heard and which comes to mind even though it doesn't fit especially. It's just a lovely story.

Igor got a friend called Adam who is a nice guy but he's in this (horrible) band (I mean horrible) who make this reggae metal crossover and they have a bit of a following in Japan for some inexplicable (truly mystifying) reason. So this guy Adam was telling us about this gig there recently.

After the gig he was stood at the bar and he sees this girl just kinda staring at him across the room, he looks again and yeah, her eyes are fucking fixed on him. And she shouts across at him "Bald!" and he says "You what?" and she says "Bald!'" and he's like "Nah, I'm not bald, I got loads of hair" - which is true cos sadly he's got dreads, but she shouted "No - I have bald pussy!".

qwerty south

no use for a witticism
some ingrate on a team call left his music on, silence to mid choon laptop speakers out of nowhere his end creating an echo wobble as soon as he excused himself mishitting a prompt button, I was quite upset so next time he's in the car for a lift it's being relived

then I heard one of these just died, win some
I like that song. It was music for young kids and has to be appreciated as such imo

DLaurent

Listened to some bad stuff today. Started with Fish Go Deep then Trentemoller then Booka Shade but the best of the worst was Fun Fun - Happy Station.

maxi

was unfortunate enough to come across what can only be described as the worst band I've ever heard, or ever will hear. every aesthetic decision is the worst that could possibly be made at every stage, right down to song titles, album covers and clothes. almost fascinating

watch this instagram clip for the short version

mixed_biscuits

was unfortunate enough to come across what can only be described as the worst band I've ever heard, or ever will hear. every aesthetic decision is the worst that could possibly be made at every stage, right down to song titles, album covers and clothes. almost fascinating

watch this instagram clip for the short version
What's even more galling is they're so numerous that they're effectively doing this pro bono.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
What do you even call that style of music? It's sort of hip-hop-swing-jazz-funk? It could only possibly be worse if you threw some ska in there - but, given the preponderance of horns, I bet they have some ska tracks as well... ugh, good spot, just generally dreadful in every way.