The worst thing you've heard all day

luka

thats not a boast just a fact of life. i literally penetrated his bumhole then peed on him ask anyone

william_kent

that would be the worst thing I've heard all day, but I'm not going to click on it

but I'll raise you with the U S of A simulacrum

Rail Yard Ghosts - some busking shit, look at the dirt under their fingernails

I used to score off a guy who introduced me to this, he called it something or other core, ( it might have been "crust core"? "folk core?" ), my memory fails me

edit: I think he wanted to fuck the violinist of diminished growth, he was really impressed about how she could play while obviously gouching, quoting my dealer: "she's as high as fuck, I'd fuck her so hard"

edit:

FTRA LONG GONE ( 2003 )

I'm a sick fuck, I loved it when the private school pianist who was slumming it for the summer announced she had hep c and then I laughed out loud when her "boyfriend" gouched out at the wheel and wiped out a mini bus full of "gutter punx" and, spoiler, the "NAM veterans" all turn out to be stolen valor fakers - HIGHLY RECOMMENDED DOC

edit: maybe i'm a bad person, "LOL"

Mr. Naga Pickle

was unfortunate enough to come across what can only be described as the worst band I've ever heard, or ever will hear. every aesthetic decision is the worst that could possibly be made at every stage, right down to song titles, album covers and clothes. almost fascinating

watch this instagram clip for the short version
the only way that this could possibly be better is if this band was opening for gogol bordello who was opening for the dresden dolls
who was opening for mr. bungle who was opening for tool and the show was happening at a libertarian furry camp at burning man

william_kent

Except that happened in 1993, so whoever called himself "Mr. Bungle" presumably named himself after the band, which has been around since the 80s.

oh! I thought it was the other way around, but I'm no expert on avant metal bands...

but you're right, wikipedia says so

it's too late to delete my original know nothing post, so let my ignorance stand...

edit: but still, it must mean something if the first recorded cyber rapist named himself after an experimental metal band?

martin

----
There's no hope, Maxi has won this thread, it's not even close. I never thought it'd be possible to get AI to generate a cross between Chumbawamba and Go Team, only 100 trillion times shitter, but My Son The Hurricane have surpassed that goal.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
oh! I thought it was the other way around, but I'm no expert on avant metal bands...

but you're right, wikipedia says so

it's too late to delete my original know nothing post, so let my ignorance stand...

edit: but still, it must mean something if the first recorded cyber rapist named himself after an experimental metal band?
Mike Patton is well known as a weirdo and pervert, so there's a non-zero chance it was him.