why is dissensus an asylum?

CorpseysEvilTwin

But I'm Jewish, so my ancestors weren't slave owners.

That's not true.

It is a conspiracy theory to claim that Jews controlled the slave trade, and their involvement has been overstated, but to blanket assert that no Jews were involved in the transatlantic slave trade is false. It might be true that your ancestors weren't slave owners, but you cannot know that for sure.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
That's not true.

It is a conspiracy theory to claim that Jews controlled the slave trade, and their involvement has been overstated, but to blanket assert that no Jews were involved in the transatlantic slave trade is false. It might be true that your ancestors weren't slave owners, but you cannot know that for sure.
My family came to America in the 20th century.

CorpseysEvilTwin

you might want to check out digitalspy or niketalk fforums.

they would be much more amenable to your concerns, I feel. Dissensus is more of a cult, really. We're trying to get out of it ourselves.

CorpseysEvilTwin

that's the thing. you've been bullish and oafish to us. instead of trying to help us leave the cult of Burialfords, you've barged in, tried to force your perspective on us. we're not ready to hear it yet because we're still trying to escape the mind manipulation and phalocentrism of mr. tumple burialford.

this is a recovery forum. Would you speak to someone in rehab like this?

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
that's the thing. you've been bullish and oafish to us. instead of trying to help us leave the cult of Burialfords, you've barged in, tried to force your perspective on us. we're not ready to hear it yet because we're still trying to escape the mind manipulation and phalocentrism of mr. tumple burialford.

this is a recovery forum. Would you speak to someone in rehab like this?
What is a burialford? And what are you recovering from?