why is dissensus an asylum?

Greater forces - the twitterfication of our minds and attention spans, this place is becoming a self contained and self referential sit com with no meaningful output and no connection to the real world

I warned about this with the site upgrade and the likes and all that to. And im the worst culprit too. My posts have got gradually shorter over time. It would be better if Sufi banned me posting after 8pm and put a minimal word count, maybe 250 words minimum. Cut out the lads whatsapp stuff

‘greater forces’ is a good answer to any question by the way - have that one for free. “Well I think it’s obviously down to greater forces” do it with a shrug, raise the eyebrow, don’t explain yourself. Walk away. Greater forces. Powerful and mysterious line and also definitely true, irrefutable.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
reams and reams of it.

But, you don't respect blind people, so noone is obliged to respect you. simple.
The funny thing is, I'm actually somewhat of an activist supportive of disabled people, just like Judith Butler. But you've never actually said anything about how to actually fight ableism or help the lives of disabled people.

CorpseysEvilTwin

The funny thing is, I'm actually somewhat of an activist supportive of disabled people, just like Judith Butler. But you've never actually said anything about how to actually fight ableism or help the lives of disabled people.

That's not very funny, and I don't need to tell you because you are an ableist. I'm not obliged to educate you, even if you are an activist.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
It might be, but then do you expect black people to educate white people such as yourself? Because I think the audacity to ask people your ancestors enslaved to cater to your every whim is messed up.
But I'm Jewish, so my ancestors weren't slave owners.

Every person, regardless of their identity group, should give knowledge to others. That's just a part of being a good citizen. Oh, but you don't care about being a good citizen because you reject democracy.