why is dissensus an asylum?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Why'd you call them "Trade" then
And you're right, that song is queer as fuck. But it's not sensitive like the Smiths.

why are you so obsessed with sensitivity? Didn't your family get bricks chucked through their window by whites who hated your asiatic household when you migrated to america whilst they sensitively and gently made out with their girlfriends?

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the tender cunt like morressey literally made a racist song calling for bengalis to fuck off back home. don't tell me it's post smiths, if he wasn't sensitive and tender and didn't get boners for Mary Whitehouse in his musty room then he wouldn't have made that song. He should have been a football (soccer to you lot) hooligan.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
the tender cunt like morressey literally made a racist song calling for bengalis to fuck off back home. don't tell me it's post smiths, if he wasn't sensitive and tender and didn't get boners for Mary Whitehouse in his musty room then he wouldn't have made that song. He should have been a football (soccer to you lot) hooligan.
Sensitivity implies racism?? I would think the exact opposite

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
why are you so obsessed with sensitivity? Didn't your family get bricks chucked through their window by whites who hated your asiatic household when you migrated to america whilst they sensitively and gently made out with their girlfriends?
This is marginally funny nonsense

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
This is marginally funny nonsense

how is it nonsense. It's true lol. We had knives pulled on us in finsbury park and Wood Green in the 80s. Of course, things have drastically changed, but things were different then. Still, finsbury park was spared from the worst of it by a longshot, but it was no elysium.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
as soon as he has sex he'll hate the smiths. if he doesnt hes a nonce. But you know, I always try to think of the best of people. So virgin it is.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
@malelesbian whats your opion on Singeli
I've never been a fan of dancehall, but it's pretty good. Good booty shaking!

how is it nonsense. It's true lol. We had knives pulled on us in finsbury park and Wood Green in the 80s. Of course, things have drastically changed, but things were different then. Still, finsbury park was spared from the worst of it by a longshot, but it was no elysium.
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about your own family since you said you were talking about my family. And I have no clue what this experience has to do with sensitivity.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Oh sorry, I didn't realize you were talking about your own family since you said you were talking about my family. And I have no clue what this experience has to do with sensitivity.

Well, didn't your family ever have to raise you to be insensitive. You're one of us, middle easterner, right? You're not, you know, one of them, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Iraqi or Yemenite Jew?

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
Well, didn't your family ever have to raise you to be insensitive. You're one of us, middle easterner, right? You're not, you know, one of them, nudge nudge, wink wink.

Iraqi or Yemenite Jew?
Like I said, I'm an Austrian and Polish Jew.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Like I said, I'm an Austrian and Polish Jew.

oh right. You're one of them. fair enough, I just assume everyone is middle eastern, south asian or afro arab/caribbean until I'm told otherwise. This is an anti-white people, black/asian/oriental supremacist forum, generally speaking. If you can find someone like Judith Butler but more attuned to our middle eastern sensibilities we will probably be more willing to hear you out. Less bleading heart out of touch liberal head in the clouds, as it were. So get to work and find her!

even @Clinamenic is on thin ice but we keep him around cos of the one drop rule.

as for @sus he was kidnapped by american agents with grey wolf sympathies at the Turkish embassy cos his parents were hard core Kurdish marxists and had blackmail about Jimmy Carter sodomy taking place in the whitehouse. So go easy on him, his name is sherif, but he's still getting used to it.

• Haha
Reactions: sus

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Padraig is Irish, it's true, but he's an IRA anti-british Agitator. Maybe he can induct you into the cult.

Luke's actually jamaican but hes modelled himself too much on Cass Pennant when in reality hes closer to a John Barnes, if you get my drift.

@craner is saudi but he wrote too many poems to the Brooklyn Jewish girls on dissensus from 2004-2008 about how he was gonna eat them out, and they all ran away. So I guess if you want to eat pussy without asking, you need to not make the mistakes that Waleed Craner made.