Crap garage anthems

Babycakes is the point where garage had left london and moved out into kent/essex/herts and beyond

Late era shit regional nightclub garage, got to respect that really
yes its ringtone era… younger, more suburban, more white, less sexy, maybe less sensual is the word because sex still present but its teenage naivety and vulgarity. Fingering garage

wild greens

Can't find it but I have this truly execrable white label that has lyrics beginning something like "from when did this happen..." sung to the fucking Flintstones theme.

So disappointed in myself to know what tune you mean

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
^ absolute pinnacle of the early 2010s garage pop revival. Naffest of the naff. AYIA NAFFA!

I love how you're coming across like a proper new york garage curmudgeon here. strictly dubs and subtlety. of course, it's far from the truth, but it's hilarious to watch. it's like @craner banging on about handbag house and then saying oh but I didn't like hard house, trance and electro house despite them being logical continuations of the sound he reps. cary on.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I mean, in every way it doesn't really matter that you're wrong. You got to air your theories. The past remains intact, as it was. It's just, for the record, inverted snobbery had nothing to do with me and Whigfield in 1994.

yeah yeah ollie, don't try to fool me.

craner

Beast of Burden
yeah yeah ollie, don't try to fool me.

I can't argue the point with you, because I think that your revolutionary illogic and pitiless antihumanism is precisely why you are the greatest music writer in the world.

Looking back, my 1994 passion for Whigfield was probably more hormonal than aesthetic.