what is the best thread on dissensus??

where do you look for interesting opinions nicely written?

• here

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • elsewhere

Votes: 2 50.0%

• Total voters

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
This user had some cool ideas:

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Almost as edifying as this one:

Leo

the only answer

Leo

funny/sad that we ran up 93 pages on just one of the numerous dubstep threads. it was a dark time.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

william_kent

as a longtime lurker

from 2006, just for the opening salvo:

Niceness is evil, or why Dissensus is shit

a "low point" for the board according to a co-founder, he had no idea what was in store, but a classic, and I'm no K-punk fan, just because of the immortal "militantly complacent dope smoking dads" diss, best thing he ever wrote

K-Punks says: The banning of Padraig marks the lowpoint of the board for me... lower even that Luke starting threads based on News of the World gossip, lower even than threads entitled 'what music does your girl like' (whose entirely justified assumptions about the mainly male heterosexual make-up of the board tells its own depressing story).

What is most significant about this was not only the banning but the pathetic witch-hunt mounted by militantly complacent dope smoking dads which led up to it. Hang on, how can I attack Luke but defend Padraig, shouts the gliberal commonsensus? Well, because the problem with Luke was not his antagonism (antagonism is the lifeblood of any board worth its salt), but his trolling.

in second place:

Logan Sama rejects anal and expresses extreme homophobia on confused biblical grounds and all because someone liked the one Lady Sovereign tune off that compilation

I find the idea and the practise of anal sex to be rather repulsive regardless of who's anus it is.

the Ess Oh Vee!

I remember this one as being hilarious, but I have to confess I haven't revisited it since 2007

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
as a longtime lurker

from 2006, just for the opening salvo:

Niceness is evil, or why Dissensus is shit

a "low point" for the board according to a co-founder, he had no idea what was in store, but a classic, and I'm no K-punk fan, just because of the immortal "complacent dope smoking dads" diss, best thing he ever wrote

in second place:

Logan Sama rejects anal and expresses extreme homophobia on confused biblical grounds:

the Ess Oh Vee!

I remember this one as being hilarious, but I have to confess I haven't revisited it since 2007
Can't remember who came up with the classic line '"Your mum's sex is so dirty, it's gay sex" - Logan Sama' in an old thread about playground insults...