tuning in

luka

what do people mean when they say tune in
you want a nice clear, clean feed without interference, without too much fuzz and heat so that you can register the pure alpine notes high in the register, the menthol tones
but also the fire in the furnace, the orange, russet, apricot. you want to be able to differentiate between shading with some degree of exactitude, you want to be able to smile angelically and devilishly and without impediment
we want to feel good humour and welcoming to the impressions, however they arrive you want to be able
without fuss
to walk a tightrope
don't fucking ask me again, if you need to, to the point of fearing yourself
but not beyond, the healing frequencies are out there to be tapped into
the crystal ball without a reflection lost in light
basically not drinking, not smoking, art, as you say
being receptive and open to the frequencies as they arise
not being overwhelmed in ecstasy, because it's a little bit difficult to
hold on at those volumes and it's important to stay present on these levels to
without getting god-struck
what have you found so far? it's all trial and error isn't it i guess and listening to instruction when i arrives
quite easy to get lost. sometimes you have to just keep chipping away and hope some light can still get into
you don't want to close yourself off to the radiant ceiling though, it's just that valve i guess
allowing yourself to get a nice healthy pulse of earth energy and solar energy, but not so it bursts its banks
adjusting these valves and apertures across goodness knows how many vectors and gradients
angelic to demonic, having the entire harmonic range

luka

The unity of opposites was first suggested to the western view by Heraclitus (c. 535 – c. 475 BC), a pre-Socratic Greek thinker. Philosophers had for some time been contemplating the notion of opposites. Anaximander posited that every element had an opposite, or was connected to an opposite (water is cold, fire is hot). Thus, the material world was said to be composed of an infinite, boundless apeiron from which arose the elements (earth, air, fire, water) and pairs of opposites (hot/cold, wet/dry). There was, according to Anaximander, a continual war of opposites

Anaximenes of Miletus, a student and successor of Anaximander, replaced this infinite, boundless arche with air, a known element with neutral properties. According to Anaximenes, there was not so much a war of opposites, as a continuum of change.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Baggy phrase, no fault of the words but they’ve become a tad hairy and tie-dyed, merged into tin foil hat territory. If you tack to flow, more of an opening. Tack to transmission or surveillance and a more paranoid tuning emerges, ‘you tuned in so well you received’

Have to keep an eye on tuning in. What’s the signal you’re listening for, is it clear or befuddled, whose broadcasting are you tuning into? Intuition, feeling, not personality test lexicon, more techniques for accessing the subconscious, eg writing

luka

tuning in is good precisely becasue of those paranoid, schizo connatations, picking up the frequencies theyre broadcasting on. flow is like 'work-flow' in corporate speak.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Baggy phrase, no fault of the words but they’ve become a tad hairy and tie-dyed, merged into tin foil hat territory. If you tack to flow, more of an opening. Tack to transmission or surveillance and a more paranoid tuning emerges, ‘you tuned in so well you received’

Have to keep an eye on tuning in. What’s the signal you’re listening for, is it clear or befuddled, whose broadcasting are you tuning into? Intuition, feeling, not personality test lexicon, more techniques for accessing the subconscious, eg writing

sufi

lala
Lots of good stories about sending yr message hopping and skipping across the radio bands to avoid interception; Heddy Lamar and the spy who came in from the cold,

Tuning in can only be a thing since we had a multiplicity of channels? Hooman branes emulating 20th c pre-electronic tech,

Now we have enough channels that everyone has their own or even several

wild greens

I often think about an episode of Action Force I watched when i was a kid- GI Joe to the yanks- where Flint, holidaying away from the endless tyranny of impending world war and/or hostile Cobra Commander takeover, spends some time with his relatives in a quiet town on the seaside.

However, their daily local news has enslaved the town using hypnosis and each night the whole town gets up under cover of darkness and heads off to a secret Cobra submarine, coerced by mind control to work towards Cobra's plan to take over the world or whatever. Quite prescient if you are the melodramatic type who believes an American civil war is coming and Fox News is to blame

Heavy stuff for a kid really

Does that answer your question

luka

i'm talking about the room of cosmic plumbing where the various valves are adjusted, where recalibration occurs
im talking about the trance of the crystal ball, learning to fill the skull with light
im talking about making the colours brighter
talking about expanding the bandwidth, so a smile becomes a possibility
talking about getting in contact with the instructors and receiving the downloads
all that sort of thing basically. what people mean when they say tune in.