Rickie Lambert & Being Nice to Water

wild greens

The lineage of the modern-day cosmic scouser

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
I don't think it's directly quoted in the thing, but that title is basically a lift of the amazing quote about Sergeant Pepper being the sound of "four scousers taking acid to explore inner space and just finding more and more scouser down there", isn't it?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Not sure about MLT, think being told you’re the best player never to get 50 England caps has fully gestated

A remarkable case study because he so fuckin good, not that any correlation should exist

UFO’s at Anfield construction, two birds for one hi-viz

sufi

lala
Water_drop_on_a_leaf.jpg
the fundamental scale of life is the defined by size of a drop of water innit - if water formed a drop that was one foot wide we'd be the size of blue whales

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

I'm not sure what this thread is actually about but also does it even matter

MLT sells out Wembley concluding an anti communist anti globalist world stadium speaking tour, does a few keepy ups at the end and scores past Icke, the crown is inherited

His secret weapon? The exasperated shrug at yeah just popped it in from 40 yards wrong peg didn’t even look where the goal was

The Lambert water piece is something you couldn’t invent if you tried, incongruous, new-agey, def cosmic

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
John Beresford from that which cannot be named

What do you think will eventually replace petrol in our cars? Are bio-fuels the answer?
There'll be something nobody's even thought of now. You know, all these UFOs have been spotted, somebody's going to land and they'll show us something we've not seen before that we're a million years from.

What do you think of David Miliband?
All of a sudden he's come on to the scene. I think Labour have thought "We're in the shit, we need a new look - right, you'll do." It's all manufactured. Great marketing plan.

Do you think party politics is dead?
Yeah. When I think about it, I think it is.

Is it just a consumer choice between Panadol and Anadin?
Yeah. Same thing in a different box.

Do you believe the children are our future?
Yeah. Of course.

But why are they always hanging around in bus shelters drinking cider?
Because their parents are not teaching them where to go and what to do. Simple as that.

John, thanks.
No, thank you, Small Talk