Rickie Lambert & Being Nice to Water

mixed_biscuits

Water informed with a healing intention and then diluted homeopathically can not only cure cancer but spawn an anti-cancer vaccine from the blood of the cured patient - this is peer reviewed and replicated tech available now.

shakahislop

still sounds amazing that tune. not heard anything else from her that really grabbed me but shes very knowing and magnetic in front of a camera.
I keep coming across tunes like this. Mostly female singers singing pop tunes but with some kind of JA / Caribbean inflection to it that's protection from it sounding cheesy and shit. never known what to call it.

Corpsey

bandz ahoy
I do think footballers (/sports ppl generally) are interesting cos rarely do you get such high profile complete morons in our culture

Not to say all footballers are morons ofc but you do get some of them appearing on TV or having millions of followers on twitter despite having everything interesting they've ever done having involved their feet and not their mouths

No idea what I'm on about now

It's a funny old game

luka

I keep coming across tunes like this. Mostly female singers singing pop tunes but with some kind of JA / Caribbean inflection to it that's protection from it sounding cheesy and shit. never known what to call it.
rihannacore

tyla is south african.

shakahislop

rihannacore

tyla is south african.
yeah makes sense theres some of those amapiano bomps in there. amaaree is the same kind of thing and she's got Ghanaian roots or something like that. Jada kingdom sounds like this. nikki Jean has some tunes which are in the same-ish direction too. the black atlantic isn't total bullshit i think