Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
It's going to be fascinating when you finally watch it, the transformation completes and we're subjected to 'Bro' Stan.
I just need to figure out the messageboard equivalent of driving my classic mustang around blasting the rolling stones, getting scolded by security guards for driving too fast, but nonetheless continuing to do it.

sufi

lala
I just need to figure out the messageboard equivalent of driving my classic mustang around blasting the rolling stones, getting scolded by security guards for driving too fast, but nonetheless continuing to do it.
death-proof-mustang.jpg

ok can u pick up some twinkies?

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
@version have you seen Winter Kills? I just saw a 35mm screening of it in NYC, and it could be right up you’re alley. A bit of a nobody director, to my knowledge at least, but an incredible cast of hilarious performances. John Huston is dialed all the way up to 11 and I think it works out delightfully, and Anthony Perkins is also quite funny. It’s a big conspiratorial farce about a Kennedy-like assassination.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Today I saw Winter Kills, Contempt (for the second time), and Boogie Nights (for the third time, and in 70mm no less), all in theaters. First two at Film Forum, the definitive NYC cinephile theater in my opinion, and the third at Lincoln Center, which is another cinephile destination. I know, because when Phillip Seymour Hoffman made his entrance in Boogie Nights, the packed theater erupted into applause. It was actually a wonderful moment, Hoffman being one of my favorite actors. Still quite sad that he’s no longer with us, in the corporeal sense at least.