Ontological Shock

sufi

lala
symptoms of ontological shock in the ft comments:

>It is inconceivable that a civilization whose technology is capable of interstellar travel would ever crash, let alone be spotted if they don't want to establish contact.

>They're not crashing on their own. This is the most important thing to note. They're being targeted and hit by Earth-based scalar EM weapons developed over decades and used by clandestine, illegal groups seeking to reverse-engineer their technologies. This has been going on for 70yrs or so. The technology for these scalar weapons is based on what Tesla was working on before he passed and it is rooted in published physics - albeit not taught in mainstream physics - so not a random theory.

version

>It is inconceivable that a civilization whose technology is capable of interstellar travel would ever crash, let alone be spotted if they don't want to establish contact.

"When you invent the ship, you also invent the shipwreck... "

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen

>They're not crashing on their own. This is the most important thing to note. They're being targeted and hit by Earth-based scalar EM weapons developed over decades and used by clandestine, illegal groups seeking to reverse-engineer their technologies. This has been going on for 70yrs or so. The technology for these scalar weapons is based on what Tesla was working on before he passed and it is rooted in published physics - albeit not taught in mainstream physics - so not a random theory.

>UFO’s which are UFO’s, which are also UAP’s

>UFO’s as back-engineered craft flown by humans and misidentified as alien flight, who are actually part of a deeper than deep state cabal. Companies manufacturing craft and and hindering info haemorrhaging out include Lockheed Skunk, RTX/Raytheon and figures including Grausch, L Elisondo (i can’t be fucked googling actual spellings) and recent Congress hearing debacle

>Electromagnetic weapons

>Hoaxes

>Ozzy

IMG_0503.jpeg

sufi

lala
>UFO’s which are UFO’s, which are also UAP’s

>UFO’s as back-engineered craft flown by humans and misidentified as alien flight, who are actually part of a deeper than deep state cabal. Companies manufacturing craft and and hindering info haemorrhaging out include Lockheed Skunk, RTX/Raytheon and figures including Grausch, L Elisondo (i can’t be fucked googling actual spellings) and recent Congress hearing debacle

>Electromagnetic weapons

>Hoaxes

>Ozzy

View attachment 15722
Microelectronics, jet propulsion and Ozzy Osborne are all derived from alien tech

luka

thanks for the herrenmessage sufi i cant text or call atm maybe i didnt pay the bill or something i dont know. its been like that for ages.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
@Mr. Tea what you make of this guy. Immunologist up for a Nobel prize says aliens are here 100%

Well I'm not in the camp that says we are definitely not being visited by aliens. Like I said a while ago, I find the argument that it's hard to understand how they could be here and try, but fail, to remain hidden from us quite persuasive. But perhaps there's something else going on entirely and that's the wrong way to look at it.

version

Maybe it's because I haven't made an effort to read about it but if the alien stuff's the new COVID or whatever we're all supposed to be fussing over then it isn't working. Nobody I know seems to care or even be aware of it. No weight to it.

The fact it's only elements of the American establishment who seem to be talking about it raises an eyebrow too. Are we supposed to believe there are aliens, but they've only made themselves known to the US or that for whatever reason the US are the only ones willing to speak about it?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Maybe it's because I haven't made an effort to read about it but if the alien stuff's the new COVID or whatever we're all supposed to be fussing over then it isn't working. Nobody I know seems to care or even be aware of it. No weight to it.

The fact it's only elements of the American establishment who seem to be talking about it raises an eyebrow too. Are we supposed to believe there are aliens, but they've only made themselves known to the US or that for whatever reason the US are the only ones willing to speak about it?
Exactly. And why now, at this precise moment in history?

mixed_biscuits

Think it might be to do with other places speaking in foreign