Tales from the scene

luka

i forced a load of autistic people to join up in real life and then they enjoyed it and were grateful to me

luka

they're miserable people. they don't like to say, thanks for getting me out the house, its been a long time since ive seen the sun but i know what it meant to them

linebaugh

Thats the purpose of a scene for me. You do something and put it out there and then sometimes someone like luke will ask you on a picnic. It does away with all the uncomftorable social ambiguities. You can be relatively solitary but not have to be worried about becoming a complete hermit because as long as you are still doing that thing, there will eventually be another picnic

linebaugh

Mvuent and I went to an event of suspendeds. It had a strict no girlfriend/woman policy. Not as a joke either. I thought he was insane for that but then I found it noble. He was trying to form something, there was an objective. No time for making sure the partner is having fun. Hes a planner

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Mvuent and I went to an event of suspendeds. It had a strict no girlfriend/woman policy. Not as a joke either. I thought he was insane for that but then I found it noble. He was trying to form something, there was an objective. No time for making sure the partner is having fun. Hes a planner
A luminary among Mandatory Celibates, or Mancels.

luka

when we had the lads out for my book launch that was a nice night sheils gave me a perfect mushrooms and everything was sparkly and magic