Tales from the scene

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
In this capacity Luke may find a lucrative consumer base in pick-up artists. He could become the ghost writer of the movement.

It’s basically an unsalvageable situation that I can still squeeze some value out of … so I’ll drip it out two lines at a time over a few weeks over voicenotes if it’s ok with you

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
It’s basically an unsalvageable situation that I can still squeeze some value out of … so I’ll drip it out two lines at a time over a few weeks over voicenotes if it’s ok with you
Amortizing the amore, as Craner would say.

Luke & woops could make millions doing what they do streaming on twitch taking requests from all over, prime Thames view location, Quality Banter in between, alternate between go pro and iPhone on a tripod

luka

yes mate go for it

luka

Luke & woops could make millions doing what they do streaming on twitch taking requests from all over, prime Thames view location, Quality Banter in between, alternate between go pro and iPhone on a tripod
yeah i just need a wideboy to make it happen

I did offer to be your manager! But you need some wee bombastic tik tok gimp, maybe a few, and you need either a massive celebrity or a massive moment ie a proposal on camera after a poem like that one above and then you’re whistling Dixie

sus

It's an OK poem. There are some good lines, but also some mixed metaphors and some hallmark stuff. it's like how freestyle rappers can spit out some great lines on the spot, you can tell that there's a remixing of phrases they've used before, trot out regularly.

It's an OK poem. There are some good lines, but also some mixed metaphors and some hallmark stuff. it's like how freestyle rappers can spit out some great lines on the spot, you can tell that there's a remixing of phrases they've used before, trot out regularly.
If you knew anything about rap you wouldn’t say that