Revisiting Citta Violenta

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
one of the things my dad used to talk about when he was drunk was about when he was a student they had occupied a building etc and a profesor came in and talked to them about his beleif in civil institutions and so on and he was so scared he pissed himself but he kept talking at my dad and the rest of them and my dad was so taken with his courage that he became a cranerite from that day on. i do always think of craner in light of that story.
Surely this brings new meaning to the phenomenon of one’s reputation preceding them.

craner

Beast of Burden
one of the things my dad used to talk about when he was drunk was about when he was a student they had occupied a building etc and a profesor came in and talked to them about his beleif in civil institutions and so on and he was so scared he pissed himself but he kept talking at my dad and the rest of them and my dad was so taken with his courage that he became a cranerite from that day on. i do always think of craner in light of that story.

That's a very beautiful story. I only met your Dad once and he looked quite stern and unimpressed. I did watch Citizen Kane and Shiver of the Vampires in his flat as well, which is almost like meeting him.

luka

very stern and unimpressed. basically what you want in a father figure. completely undemonstrative. prone to terrifying fits of rage. borderline personality disorder. very likeable actually.

craner

Beast of Burden
There has been a radical transformation of values since the days of Heronbone and Citta Violenta. These were works of naive young dreamers who still thought that technology might enhance the soul and didn't even think about how to market their activities.

luka

stupid student jokes and him talking about how he hasn't cleaned his fridge in 7 years

linebaugh

It is actually very cool craner owns a bmw. I thought it was all a character and he probably fell into some middle class profession after trying the luka way for awhile