wots worth it in London

ghost

Hallo mates, I've made my way over to Ye Olde Countrie, and am seekinge to entertaine myself with some shite.

Have mostly been hanging so far in Leytonstone, beautiful place, understand why it draws the tourist crowds, almost got jumped at the local pub.

Taking any notes on what to do here in the yookeigh. be down to grab a pint at some point with any of the lot except Male Lesbian.

Clinamenic

Binary & Tweed
Well first of all the locals call it Londy, and any utterance otherwise will reveal you as the tourist you are.

Reactions: sus

luka

i dont drink and i dont know who you are but why don't you get us some acid

luka

i like leytonstone too. it's by the forest. it has a rural village feel. my dad was living there before he died. and while he died.

ghost

im just an american. also im back in san francisco now. and i have covid, terrible showing for the NHS if you ask me.

anyway im just some guy. friend of spendy's, i think version thinks i'm a fascist.

sus

I don't believe for a second luka has forgotten beiser, I distinctly remember several comments which obliquely referred to him

linebaugh

im just an american. also im back in san francisco now. and i have covid, terrible showing for the NHS if you ask me.

anyway im just some guy. friend of spendy's, i think version thinks i'm a fascist.
Myself and seemingly everyone i know whose gone on an international trip recently (3 people) have gotten covid upon returning. Maybe theres something to that