Who else can use your phone?

...or personal devices? Who would you grant access to?

• Nobody - you would have to prise it from my cold dead etc and it's all password locked anyway

Votes: 5 55.6%
  • One or two specific people - partner, parent, sibling e.g.

Votes: 3 33.3%
  • Anybody that i trust - friends, kids, colleagues,

Votes: 1 11.1%
  • Anybody at all - as long as they don't monkey about with it

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

william_kent

I was on my way home today when I bumped into one of my neighbours who was famously in the local paper due to her biting off the nose of the woman in front of her in a queue in ASDA, "you've got a pretty face, how'd it look without a nose!?"

and she had tried every phone box in the vicinity but they were "full of piss and shit" and "not working" and she needed to call her "boyfriend, he's a doctor, he's driving over from Liverpool" so i actually let her use my phone...because....

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I was on my way home today when I bumped into one of my neighbours who was famously in the local paper due to her biting off the nose of the woman in front of her in a queue in ASDA, "you've got a pretty face, how'd it look without a nose!?"

and she had tried every phone box in the vicinity but they were "full of piss and shit" and "not working" and she needed to call her "boyfriend, he's a doctor, he's driving over from Liverpool" so i actually let her use my phone...because....
Do you live in one of Hell's outer suburbs or something?

luka

I'd rub it on my balls first of all so when he puts it to his face hes basically got his face on my ball sack and also I'd order weird sex products from Amazon so he gets pegged as a pervert by his postman then I'd post things on dissensus in his name like eg craner can I photograph you naked for an art project please then I'd answer those ads on youtube asking for help money laundering

version

I'd rub it on my balls first of all so when he puts it to his face hes basically got his face on my ball sack and also I'd order weird sex products from Amazon so he gets pegged as a pervert by his postman then I'd post things on dissensus in his name like eg craner can I photograph you naked for an art project please then I'd answer those ads on youtube asking for help money laundering

You need referring to Prevent.

sufi

lala
you would phone his mum, say "mrs catalogue, i have your son's phone, pop the kettle on, i'll drop it round" then show up eat all the biscuits and she would say "catalog i met your friend he was such a lovely polite young fellow"