The TV President

mixed_biscuits

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
This is just Libertadtards treating Milei like Trump, but there's no real mileage in pretending that an economics professor is a dumbass.
Then it looks like either wilful carelessness or being deliberately wrong to provoke a reaction. Either of which, you might say, aren't traits you really want in a head of state.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Although it does remind me of this gem:

mixed_biscuits

And what is the evidence for The Telegraph’s preposterous claim, it's merely for your benefit, as a consumer of globalist talking points.
His focus is domestic, sending delegates from a non-existent ministry isn't much of a volte-face.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
And what is the evidence for The Telegraph’s preposterous claim, it's merely for your benefit, as a consumer of globalist talking points.
His focus is domestic, sending delegates from a non-existent ministry isn't much of a volte-face.
Those damn (((globalists))) at it again, eh? I should have known.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
KENNEDY: See that story about the Democratic makeup man that sabotaged Nixon?
OFF-CAMERA: [inaudible]
KENNEDY: Yeah, who did make him up?
OFF-CAMERA: [inaudible]
KENNEDY: Yeah, then why-
OFF-CAMERA: Who was it Len, do you know?
OFF-CAMERA: No, he has a man who does that for a long time.
KENNEDY: Same fellow, but why doesn’t Chicago Daily news have that?
OFF-CAMERA: They weren’t looking for it. [inaudible]
[…]
KENNEDY: I must say, all these newspapers keep putting a’ knock now on the debate. I think it’s just (pause) media rivalry. Isn’t it?
OFF-CAMERA: Well there’s some of that.
[…]
KENNEDY: …as a Democrat, I can say I don’t know what we’d do without television. I look at print and…
(shakes head)

IMG_2036.jpeg

IMG_2037.jpeg

mixed_biscuits

The thing is, Trump is basically unsatirizable because this is barely any less ludicrous than many things he has really said ("Wind turbines give you cancer", "stealth bombers are literally invisible", etc.).
There's a really long and righteous history of claims that x doesn't cause cancer standing the test of time to infinity.

Given that even the deboonking sites admit that wind turbines can cause headaches, nausea and lost sleep - all of which represent stress, and we know that stress increases the chance of cancer...

It's almost as if Dissensus' Leading Science Galaxy Brain hasn't heard of bisphenol-A.

Maybe he thinks wind turbine blades are made out of George Monbiot’s best intentions, and not plasticized hydrocarbons with a max lifetime of about 20 years.