lala
Watch Full Movie :Beowulf (1999)

1. Vote: 4.0​

2. Quality: SD​

3. Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy​

4. Starring: Christopher Lambert, Rhona Mitra, Oliver Cotton, Götz Otto​

5. Director: Graham Baker​

Loading movies ...

Storyline: Beowulf (1999) This post-apocalyptic future story is based on the 8th century Saxon epic poem about the knight who battled a monster in a medieval castle. In this story, Beowulf is a wanderer who learns about a man-eating creature called Grendel which comes in the night to devour warriors trapped at the Outpost. The Outpost is ruled by Hrothgar. He has a daughter, whose husband may have been murdered by the Outpost's master of arms.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Watched this extraordinary film last night. All star cast they inexplicably decided to render as characters in a budget RPG. Really recommend it. Big Ray is so miscast it must be a practical joke.
What did you think about Angeline Jolie as a sexy monster?

IdleRich

IdleRich
Watch Full Movie :Beowulf (1999)

1. Vote: 4.0​

2. Quality: SD​

3. Genre: Action, Adventure, Fantasy​

4. Starring: Christopher Lambert, Rhona Mitra, Oliver Cotton, Götz Otto​

5. Director: Graham Baker​

Loading movies ...

Storyline: Beowulf (1999) This post-apocalyptic future story is based on the 8th century Saxon epic poem about the knight who battled a monster in a medieval castle. In this story, Beowulf is a wanderer who learns about a man-eating creature called Grendel which comes in the night to devour warriors trapped at the Outpost. The Outpost is ruled by Hrothgar. He has a daughter, whose husband may have been murdered by the Outpost's master of arms.

On I was gonna mention this, presumably would make a good double-header with the Ray Winstone one. But it's just so weird, the way he keeps doing those somersaults, it's like they filmed him doing that somersault once and they kept cutting in that same somersault footage again and again when he's fighting, regardless of whether it was appropriate to that part of the fight or if it would somehow offer him some kind of advantage. All the time I was wondering what on earth they were thinking... seriously, like how could anyone think that that improved the film? Although admittedly it did need improving.

The link you put to the trailer isn't working for me Version so I'm putting another here cos everyone should watch those somersaults at least once - actually once and only once - cos they have to be seen to be believed. But if the trailer Version put above works then don't watch this as well, no point in putting yourself through it twice.

That trailer is actually pretty deceptive cos it doesn't have nearly enough somersaults in it to truly reflect the amount in the film. Also, what the fuck were they thinking with that font, it looks like it was some kind of a consolation prize in a "design the writing for Beowulf competition" held in a primary school for blind children with learning difficulties.

IdleRich

IdleRich
Watched the Ray Winstone trailer now. Have to say it seems you're right @luka, that also looks like a completely misconceived mess. These two films would surely make a brilliant double-header.

linebaugh

Not even sure if I liked the movie but its so strange and I saw it in theatres at a young enough age that I think about it all the time. Its a core part of my imaginary.

linebaugh

The first grendel scenes and the angelina jolie scenes were more intense than anything done up with that type of cgi should ever be. Really really strange. Is it even cgi? Whats going on there?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I did see this years ago, but I don't recall if any in-universe explanation is given for why Grendel is a deformed monstrosity while his mum is Angelina Jolie. Is there one?

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
So you were with Ray?

You're to blame for the sorry state we're in?
No no, I voted Remain, obviously. I'm saying that the thought of a Frenchman telling me how to eat [/I]my[/I] pork chops is such a watertight argument for Leave that, for the sake of my own self-respect, I wish I'd voted that way.

william_kent

No no, I voted Remain, obviously. I'm saying that the thought of a Frenchman telling me how to eat [/I]my[/I] pork chops is such a watertight argument for Leave that, for the sake of my own self-respect, I wish I'd voted that way.

yeah, I deleted that post because I realised I was drunk and confused!