shakahislop

there's quite a few slice shops in madrid, very much an american invention. the simultaneous european horror of and embrace of american culture is a long running cultural thread. stands in contrast to the american starry eyed attitude to europe. i've also seen NoLita coffee; a restaurant called 'Milwaukee'; and something called The Real Nebraska Hot Dog. a garbled interpretation

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
there's quite a few slice shops in madrid, very much an american invention. the simultaneous european horror of and embrace of american culture is a long running cultural thread. stands in contrast to the american starry eyed attitude to europe. i've also seen NoLita coffee; a restaurant called 'Milwaukee'; and something called The Real Nebraska Hot Dog. a garbled interpretation
I felt a bit like that seeing Costa and the like in Istanbul.

luka

The part of England that weirdly stayed catholic and resisted abortion rights

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
I'm picturing a drunk HMG in a Dublin nightclub, tape measure in hand, asking women if he can take their cranial measurements to assess their objective attractiveness and breeding fitness.

mixed_biscuits

mixed_biscuits

You can fight these tendencies however: the first step is to replace your partner with someone who you instinctively find utterly repulsive. Your body is finding them repulsive for eugenic reasons but you know better now.