Weird Tirade WORD TRADE poetry event 20 December 2023

version

Banned for rum smuggling.

maxresdefault.jpg

poetix

we murder to dissect
If I could teleport myself to Stoke Newington for an hour then teleport myself home again I'd go, but alas I have not reached that level of astral prowess

sufi

lala
I blame the Biscuits flyer
Managercoach, Manager at Coach and Horses Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018
Dear BB
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of The Coach and Horses.
As the manager of The Coach and Horses I have investigated and enquired about your experience. The CCTV also helped in the timing of your visit.
It would appear you came in on New Year’s Day and I admit we were very busy in the kitchen at the time, however you where informed before you placed your order that there was a forty-minute wait. You where happy with this and proceeded to place your order.
It was noted that you complained that the starters where not up to temperature and our waitress did give you a replacement which both you and your husband finished. It was also noted that you where not charged for these starters.
Your comment on the beer just been “okay” puzzles me as you had a glass of wine.
I have also noticed that you are one of these people with nothing better to do than to winge and moan about most places you go to eat.
Have you ever thought about cooking at home? As you are such an expert and light sensitive.
Pleased feel free to visit us again and we will roll out the red carpet and give you a torch.
Hope you have a wonderful 2018, and a cook book is in the post.

Love always
The Coach and Horses, N16
Show less

craner

Beast of Burden
Managercoach, Manager at Coach and Horses Pub, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2018
Dear BB
Thank you for taking the time to post a review of The Coach and Horses.
As the manager of The Coach and Horses I have investigated and enquired about your experience. The CCTV also helped in the timing of your visit.
It would appear you came in on New Year’s Day and I admit we were very busy in the kitchen at the time, however you where informed before you placed your order that there was a forty-minute wait. You where happy with this and proceeded to place your order.
It was noted that you complained that the starters where not up to temperature and our waitress did give you a replacement which both you and your husband finished. It was also noted that you where not charged for these starters.
Your comment on the beer just been “okay” puzzles me as you had a glass of wine.
I have also noticed that you are one of these people with nothing better to do than to winge and moan about most places you go to eat.
Have you ever thought about cooking at home? As you are such an expert and light sensitive.
Pleased feel free to visit us again and we will roll out the red carpet and give you a torch.
Hope you have a wonderful 2018, and a cook book is in the post.

Love always
The Coach and Horses, N16
Show less

That's the way to deal with customers, reminds me of the heroic days at Foyles. I remember they sent somebody to deliver customer service training to us once and he was almost chased out of the shop when he suggested that we should apologise to complaining customers even when they were wrong. He didn't seem to realise that we didn't even apologise to complaining customers when they were right.

sufi

lala
That's the way to deal with customers, reminds me of the heroic days at Foyles. I remember they sent somebody to deliver customer service training to us once and he was almost chased out of the shop when he suggested that we should apologise to complaining clients even when they were wrong. He didn't seem to realise that we didn't even apologise to complaining clients when they were right.
#weirdtirade