If you'd never taken drugs...?

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Bit late now

Probably a longer life span. Never injected so avoided a ton of issues there, always bumped heroin because you could still get a lovely nod out of a gram stretched out. It’s only once you extend beyond the limits known when problems ensued, ie an eighth

Psychedelics and certain stimulants, the former only came a cropper tripping once and would position it as challenging rather than phantoms and shadowlands. Stimulants I mean a line of flake every now and again so what but I don’t enjoy the jittery bravado cocaine brings to my personality or to others and it’s endemic within younger colleague circles

Puff? More walking away if it’s not for you and identifying such quickly enough so it doesn’t lock you into a wormhole. No-one needs that and being a parent is laden with cosmic irony, the child the father of the man

Benny Bunter

I'm including alcohol in this too btw. Just think...

Are there any pure lifelong teetotallers on dissensus? I suppose if there has been they didn't stick around.

sus

MD doesn't do much for me though, I can't get over the sense that it's all sappy fake. It's like watching a Hallmark movie

version

89ww73.jpg