25 years of WANG!

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps

Well I've got my ticket. Anyone else up for this? Radioactive Man! Plaid! Simian Mobile Disco! I guess it's a long way for @IdleRich to come, but you never know - what about you, @pattycakes_ ? I know you used to go, but can't remember whether you're still in Berlin these days. I don't think @DannyL has any excuse for not coming, anyway.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
let’s see what the diary‘s saying, think I can make it
Wonderful. You can launch a completely unprovoked assault on me in a club with security guards, CCTV and hundreds of witnesses. We'll see how that works out for you in the long run, eh?

I'll wear my famous Hawaiian shirt to make it extra easy for you.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
You do realise you've put yourself in a bit of a bind here, old chum, don't you? Now that you know where I'll be at a certain time, you're morally compelled to actually turn up and make good on all these ludicrous threats you've been hurling at me for a year, with all that that entails vis-a-vis going to prison, losing your job, never seeing your wife and kids again etc., or else be confirmed as a nine-stone weakling who fantasizes about being a big tuff scawwy man.

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
Was that the sound of a bluff being called?

Look Mr Murphy, the way I see it, four possible things could happen.

Option 1 is that you turn up, apologise profusely for being such an embarrassing chunk of donkey's dick-cheese for the last eleven months, promise to pipe the fuck down in future and to get the psychiatric help you obviously need, buy me a beer, and we'll enjoy the music and say no more about it.

Option 2 is that you turn up and literally assault me. Outcome A is that I in fact beat you up, in which case you'll surely be left with no option but to kill yourself due to the intense shame of losing a fight to Miss Tea. Outcome B is that you beat me up, in which case you go to prison and ruin the remaining years of your life. (Out of interest, did you know the maximum penalty for assault with intent to commit GBH is life imprisonment? And fuck knows it wouldn't be hard to prove intent from all the insane threats you've made on these very pages.)

Option 3 is that you simply don't turn up, thus confirming yourself as the biggest bullshitting pussyhole in the history of the internet.

My money is on option 3, but hey, stranger things have happened.

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
you play your Hawaiian war crime games @Mr. Tea , we’ll be play ours too

easy to spot, consensus for Da ended with green naturally, it’ll be like Luka’s idea for everyone donning a Craner face avatar that never quite took off but, like any smooth seduction, jackets come off gradually as the night warms up

IMG_2797.png
IMG_2800.png

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
you play your Hawaiian war crime games @Mr. Tea , we’ll be play ours too

easy to spot, consensus for Da ended with green naturally, it’ll be like Luka’s idea for everyone donning a Craner face avatar that never quite took off but, like any smooth seduction, jackets come off gradually as the night warms up

View attachment 17642
View attachment 17644
Go on then, come to Wang, and wear that.

To make it clear that I'm the one who "needs help."

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
if you trip over my foot and happen to hit the floor already unconscious, how was anyone to have any idea about exactly how uncoordinated you are irl

it’s a group event, you’ll be fiiiiine