thirdform

pass the sick bucket
LMAO remember when you called me an ableist? Look who's showing their true colors now Mr. Ableist =D

As for your little nursery rhyme...it was cute, both in its content and the fact that you honestly seemed to put some work in it (who knows why). Obviously I could write a better rhyme in my sleep hanging upside down, blindfolded with my hands tied behind my back (using a pen in my mouth), but unlike most people on Dissensus, I'm not a hater. Congratulations for expressing your non-robotic side. It was, as they say, adorbz.

Oh, how precious, you've mastered the art of self-awareness! Bravo! It must be quite the achievement. Your evolution from mere mortal to self-appointed judge of nursery rhymes is truly inspiring. And your humility in refraining from showcasing your superior rhyming skills, despite claiming you could outdo Shakespeare in your sleep, is truly commendable. Please, grace us with more of your profound insights and unparalleled modesty. After all, the world could always use more of your adorb charm.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
yo third
do u rate leatherface

hey.

Again I don't really have an opinion on them. The thing with indie is I haven't heard a truly terrible record, like that's so bad it becomes interesting to think about. Neither have I heard an outstandingly good record. It all resolves to a kind of mean average, which I guess is something to admire in some ways, but I just can't think about music like that. I strained my arm so forgive me if this is brief.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
@luka confessed to me one acid fuelled night he actually thinks van der graaf generator are the greatest rock band but pretends to like Oasis to be seen as a cult leader.

luka

linebaugh has been telling everyone to listen to this. i think he's onto something. it's got a groove.