mixed_biscuits

As opposed to trans, the drag female persona is animated by the male animus rather than the anima, which is why it is such a strangely modulated, even sometimes grotesque, parody of femininity. It's a window into the male part of the psyche's conception of the psyche's female part, with the latter suppressed by the former rerouting the channels through which the former would otherwise express its femininity. In that sense it is insidiously macho rather than overtly so.

When malelesbian's anima-powered femininity came under too much stress the animus stepped in to 'help' and his 'femininity' changed its tenor according to the above scheme.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
As opposed to trans, the drag female persona is animated by the male animus rather than the anima, which is why it is such a strangely modulated, even sometimes grotesque, parody of femininity. It's a window into the male part of the psyche's conception of the psyche's female part, with the latter suppressed by the former rerouting the channels through which the former would otherwise express its femininity. In that sense it is insidiously macho rather than overtly so.

When malelesbian's anima-powered femininity came under too much stress the animus stepped in to 'help' and his 'femininity' changed its tenor according to the above scheme.
I don't do drag. Your bigoted interpretation of drag sickens me and evinces your excessive toxic masculinity. You can't even psychoanalyze right. Is this song feminine enough for your toxic masculinity ridden, bigoted ass?

"You might misread Jung
You might have low T
But fuck that Biscuits, GET ON YOUR KNEES"

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Ive heard the sound but didnt know it had a name. Does sound like the type of jungle that idiots would like. jez from peep show music or those stoner jungle tunes you all laugh at

To be fair, there is peep show hardcore as well, it's just that Luka just conveniently omits it from his narritive lol - the sneaky gentrifier in denial!

kinda rushing to it now not gonna lie.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
How is social bullying do-gooding?

All bullying is ultimately in the final instance do-gooding, you've never been in prison by the looks of it.

It's also why catholicism cares so much for internal states of mind. Islam puts much less emphasis on them, (only allah knows what is in your heart etc) so long as you outwardly conform, which is much more intense than catholicism, I agree.

hence even if the vaccine is ineffective and is found to be prohibited by the ulema in 2030, it was necessary to acquire it to sustain the social contract. Your traditionalism takes a big fat failed dump in this regard, I'm afraid. Islam is against monastic isolation.

mixed_biscuits

I don't do drag. Your bigoted interpretation of drag sickens me and evinces your excessive toxic masculinity. You can't even psychoanalyze right. Is this song feminine enough for your toxic masculinity ridden, bigoted ass?

"You might misread Jung
You might have low T
But fuck that Biscuits, GET ON YOUR KNEES"
How is that song especially feminine?* You've got to tell your animus to get the hell out of your feminine persona. ASAP!

*Just because the woman is doing it doesn't necessarily mean the behaviour is typically female or even driven by the feminine part of the psyche.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
How is that song especially feminine?* You've got to tell your animus to get the hell out of your feminine persona. ASAP!

*Just because the woman is doing it doesn't necessarily mean the behaviour is typically female or even driven by the feminine part of the psyche.
I don't owe you an explanation. All I owe you is this:

Let this man mentor you and all your toxic masculinity will fade away.

mixed_biscuits

As for bigotry, drag queens are about as fair a representation of women as golliwogs are of black people, and should have been waved off stage about the same time as the black and white minstrel show was.

malelesbian

Femboyism IS feminism.
As for bigotry, drag queens are about as fair a representation of women as golliwogs are of black people, and should have been waved off stage about the same time as the black and white minstrel show was.
This is a hideously repulsive view. I will neither respond to it nor question why you believe it. I have only one question for you.

Biscuits, tell me how my ass tastes?

mixed_biscuits

Biscuits, tell me how my ass tastes?
You've become as sleazy and unfeminine as the stereotypical drag act so I'm not surprised you are willing to look at it objectively through a progressive lens that interrogates appropriation of women's voices.