linebaugh

Sus is playing contrary mary a bit, just because hitler was a thing does not mean its insignificant the last ten years have been contentious.

linebaugh

I actually do feel full of rage but never at anything major. That rage you feel when you cant find your keys and your ten minutes into looking for them and your holding back putting holes in the drywall is the rage I feel. Similar stakes as well

sus

100 million between 1915 and 1945. And Patty's falling for Boomer memes. They don't look me in the eye. They argue on Facebook. What a uniquely terrible moment we live in.

pattycakes_

Can turn naughty
100 million between 1915 and 1945. And Patty's falling for Boomer memes. "They don't look me in the eye." "They type offensive things onto Facebook."

Even responding to this is already an #epicfail but no, it was an actual conversation with a man who's been working with the public for decades and noticed a change in his younger clientele, which has been getting worse in recent years. Of course you would laugh at that though, you probably go to barber shops with ipads built into the chairs and think its cool that you don't have to communicate beyond pointing at the photo of Ayn Rand for your chosen style.

sus

It's really funny how far off target you are. You have to resort to ad hominems and even those are impotent.