version

mike-ohearn-baby-dont-hurt-me.gif

sus

Version is bravest of all because he doesn't write. He isn't scared of mortality. He isn't trying to leave himself behind. He just surfs the network. He is a net cowboy.

linebaugh

When I said that I think I meant that version would never vouch for anything that isn’t clearly cool. You can’t poke holes in his taste, everything he likes is obviously sound. It’s too tasteful. Thats why the versioncore cannon is so recognizable

linebaugh

I would say version does have taste very similar to the cool man on campus, but that’s not really a stereotype ppl here have familiarity with so it doesn’t work

kid charlemagne

i agree with how tasteful version is with film and music, but i will say, he can be volatile with what and when he likes something. or maybe im reading him wrong occasionally

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
this one is sort of decent british melodrama nancy astor nazi kitch, but sort of ruined by that digga digga bassline.

version

It's my powerful aura. Notice some people can pick out things they think are embarrassing, like Dean Blunt and Sasha, but they don't seem to stick; Luke's completely forgotten I made a Brian Jonestown Massacre thread and his response was "You can't be serious."

As for Linebaugh's theory, it only holds up if he considers Len and Sheryl Crow "clearly cool". I suppose you could think I'm being ironic when I listen to stuff like that, but then that would mean anything "uncool" I post could never be taken as a genuine endorsement anyway or is warped into being cool by my posting it.

I've dug my own tasteful grave.