luka

Crow has had several high-profile romantic relationships. In the late 1990s, she dated musician Eric Clapton and actor Owen Wilson.[97][98] The song "Safe and Sound" on the album C'mon, C'mon was dedicated to Wilson and, according to the album's liner notes, was an account of their relationship.[99] Crow began dating cyclist Lance Armstrong in 2003. The couple announced their engagement in September 2005, but jointly announced they had split on February 3, 2006.[100] According to Crow, she has been engaged two other times but never married.

In May 2007, Crow announced on her website that she had adopted a boy who was born the month before.[101] In June 2010, Crow announced that she had adopted another boy born the previous April.[102] She and her sons live in West Nashville, Tennessee.[103] She also owns a home in Destin, Florida.[104] She owned a loft apartment in the NoHo neighborhood of Lower Manhattan from 1998 to 2017.[105]

Crow and her son Levi are diehard Milwaukee Bucks fans, and went to several of their post-season games in 2021 en route to Milwaukee's 2021 NBA Finals victory. Giannis Antetokounmpo and Khris Middleton are her favorite players.[106]

version

Was actually listening to Clapton recently. Had this on. Great solo at 1:29.

Also found this album he did with B. B. King with a hilarious title and cover.

luka

listening to the clapton im reminded of my belief that music must push its own envelope to communicate passion and burst the seams of itself. which that does not.

luka

push into distortion to come alive and communicate the will to transcscend limits. as the best of coltrane and, lo, many rock musics do, thou it becomes a form in itself and arid, does it not shipmates

version

My dad spent his life hating Clapton then at like 59 watched a BBC 4 documentary on him and decided he liked him.

luka

do i make myself clear shipmates? it is the strain that shows that shows it. the wind almost too much for the very mast to bear

luka

the voice cracks with emotion at its limits does it not shipmates showing the strain that it veers under

mixed_biscuits

Lever arch file of Elkie Brooks fanfic printed off the internet
Cafe scene of disabled Star Wars figures whose legs he's removed and perched in miniature wheelchairs
Papier mache Howard from the Halifax, but white, provenance unknown
Lego model of the Darlington Stock Exchange

luka

which in turn gives rise to the tender and poignant expressions of experience. not strving to brave those winds. as in that poignant dad rock masterpiece i listened to 10 times by walter becker the very night before

luka

knowing ye have not the strength in ye to brave enother bold wind and enjoying the strength of what ye have left within ye

luka

and learning to love those mild latitudes which bear ye on towards sunset. forsooth.