adele vs amy winehouse

luka

the sublime brought down into our material cursed world. i love you baby, so much.

luka

amy wine house never talked to the spirits. never, ever. never addressed a song to the ghosts.

version

Haven't listened to either that much, but there's a scratchy, sandpapery texture to Amy Winehouse that I like. Her voice on this is like some ghost from the '50s coming across the radio.

version

That's exactly the cowardly choice
8m7y3u.gif

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
by Tribal Football Staff13 years ago
SHARE THE LOVE

Aston Villa are continuing to collect celebrity fans.
After Tom Hanks' Villans pledge last month, it's emerged singer Amy Winehouse is getting around town sporting an Aston Villapendant.
Earlier this month Hollywood star Hanks declared himself an Aston Villa football fan saying: "I'm big on Aston Villa because the name is just so sweet. It sounds like a lovely spa."

sounds like a place ripe to milk adrenochrome from kids at, eh Mr Hanks

WashYourHands

Cat Malogen
Conversely

By LINDA NARTEY FOR MAILONLINE
UPDATED: 00:40, 19 May 2008

View comments
A scantily-dressed Amy Winehouse arrived at Millwall FC today to cheer on her new best mate Pete Doherty as he took part in a charity football match.

Having kicked the habit, Pete opted for a ball instead as he played in the annual Soccer Six charity football event.

Celebrities including Pixie Geldof and Jade Goody turned up to the event to raise money for the Samaritans but Miss Winehouse stole the show when she arrived on the pitch.