on a bender

0bleak

the "on a bender" remark was a nod to the kind of pitch-shifting effect in the tracks I posted - I haven't actually been drinking.
The asimetric track I posted i only like after those bendy synth sounds come in...

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
the "on a bender" remark was a nod to the kind of pitch-shifting effect in the tracks I posted - I haven't actually been drinking.
The asimetric track I posted i only like after those bendy synth sounds come in...

yeah lol Brandon Spivey would rather not get into discussing him. made some ok hard acid but idk how it is going for so much on cogs.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I mean I get where the impulse comes from, it's rockism right.

Most critics can't talk about abstract music, because that would make them historians, rather than lit study grads or sociologists.

@luka 's antipathy to nerds is healthy but it comes from this impulse. bourgeois bohemians despise music as being a form of scientific enquiry. The cult of the genius still reigns supreme.

I don't rate nerds either but the antithesis to nerds isn't the liam gallagher simpleton, it's the disciplinarian proletarian terrorist.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
Zizek is right about this but @craner has molested luka and version too much and turned them into drug casualties.

Zizek: Many people believe that - even some of my friends. But surprisingly never in my life did I take drugs - not even soft drugs. It's not that I am a moralist or anything. Many people around me take drugs. Maybe it’s my disciplinarily-terrorist attitude. Maybe if you take drugs, then you get soft, then the enemy can attack you easily. I hate drugs. (]

I always hated drugs even when I had the best times of my life on them. it's #dialectical.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
don't get me wrong, I am sstill going to do 27 tabs of acid and 2 grams of speed and go to a scientology conference and have a hilarious time, but I am still going to hate the poisons. there is no contradiction in this.

unlike Zizek I can take the necessary precautions for the enemy not to attack me. that is to say, by rendering their attack impotent before hand.

0bleak

I dunno... I had some beneficial experiences with psychedelics - experiences that helped me before I got properly diagnosed with NVLD a few years later.
I used to not even be able to look people in the eye - it was almost literally painful.

thirdform

pass the sick bucket
I dunno... I had some beneficial experiences with psychedelics - experiences that helped me before I got properly diagnosed with NVLD a few years later.
I used to not even be able to look people in the eye - it was almost literally painful.

Like I said I'm not against drug consumption, I would be a hypocrite.

I just know I'm putting a potentially deadly poison in my body. and I don't even mean physically toxic, but mentally.

It's like cauterising a wound right. It's painful but it can be beneficial. I see psychedelics in that way. But you don't want to needlessly burn your skin.