Sensational

nochexxx

harco pronting
awesome! skiz on bourdain's show.

<object width="560" height="340"><param name="movie" value=""></param><param name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="560" height="340"></embed></object>

nochexxx

harco pronting
I think I bought it in 1999 right when it arrived at me local dealer in Berlin (RIP)... got me well excited. still one of my favorite sensational joints.
c.

yeah proper slab of black gold! i've since discovered it was out in 97, which makes it loaded with power era. :D

alec.tron

Creature of Meat and Hair
He must've gotten a mic from somewhere then... all joints on the 10" sound way less muffled vocal-wise compared to the Loaded With Power headphone goodness.

"...when I got up.... I saw these pillars of smoke...." "Follow the smoke...!"

c.

nochexxx

harco pronting
just wanted to mention the upcoming Sensational doc 'the rise and fall and rise of Sensational' is friggin awesome! a definitive guide to the life and work of Torture and must see for any fan. contains an amusing Sensational anecdote from dissensus contributer Pete UM. and the mysterious Dave also gets props! :cool: