new underground resistance is amazing

S

simon silverdollar

a bloke came up to me a few months back (when i was wearing my UR garms) and told me that UR were playing London this october- does anyone know anything about this?

adverb

simon silverdollar said:
a bloke came up to me a few months back (when i was wearing my UR garms) and told me that UR were playing London this october- does anyone know anything about this?

from little detroit....

Metamorphose 05 Cycle Center Izu, Japan (August 27th, 2005 )
The Arches, Glasgow, Scotland (Oct. 28th, 2005)
DEAF, Dublin, Ireland(Oct. 30th 2005)
Darkside, Leeds, England (Nov. 11th, 2005)
Liverpool, England (Nov.12th, 2005)TBC

no london dates.

adverb

oh, they're playing belfast on the 29th. i guess dates could still be added... but strange there's no london show.

AshRa

I've been to see UR 'play live' twice in London - both times were no-shows (DJ only), one of them was in a railway arch in Vauxhall and was half techno-bods and half locals in their 40s and 50s looking for somewhere to have a drink - WELL WEIRD! :)

mms

sometimes
AshRa said:
What about that one on Acid Rain II that speeds up? Mmmmm! :)

the backwards funk sample one is the one for me, first track side two, wouldn't sound that out of place on a bomb squad production , but that record should be a double pack it's too quiet.

AshRa

mms said:
the backwards funk sample one is the one for me, first track side two, wouldn't sound that out of place on a bomb squad production , but that record should be a double pack it's too quiet.

*gets Acid Rain II out NOW*