GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
definitely give that most recent set on the rinse podcast a listen, sir. if they can put out a consistent album that shows off the dubsteppy side of their sound so prevalent in their sets and on a lot of their newer tracks, i have high hopes.

BELL DEM SLAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGS

that song hasnt won me over yet, although i do love it when dee says "oh yeah, that'd be fantatic!"

if they actually release an album i want it to have footsies its war, and that mental beat from dizzee's album (last track) you cant tell me nuffin or something

honestly i dont see how they could go wrong, they've got an amazing back catalog of material and a slew of wicked new beats - they'd have to seriously fuck it up for it to sound swag

sodiumnightlife

Sweet Virginia
man that wiley tune is sicccck. Properly angry though. Is it true what ghetto said in his hyperfrank article, that he outsold wiley on the first day of release?

mos dan

fact music
oh my days!!!!! hadnt heard this before, he sounds so angry - that blog post is so saddening, like seeing a mate who's been sent down reoffend

it's a really heavy tune innit. i think i like it so much because wil's angry delivery displays a hunger that was singularly lacking on thursday..

Ach!

Turd on the Run
that newham gens show from 18th of this month is just mind blowing. the beats are so so amazing. a lot of new ones from footsie and maybe even tubby too i think. fucking incredible. some tracks with proper rude funky bass too which is great. and some uptempo ones too.

Where can I get this set? Is it uploaded anywhere?
Newham Generals sets are incredible, I've had the one from the 29th of April on constant play in my car. If anyone has that set and can tell me what the first two riddims on there I'd be incredibly appreciative. I can upload it again if you don't have it.

Jezmi

Olli Oliver Steichelsmein
Durrty Goodz on Logan's show last night, he has a real talk version which is just impressive....real talk, real thoughts/emotions to and about Titch. Rip on rwd forum.

Looking forward to the Exiom ep.

it's a really heavy tune innit. i think i like it so much because wil's angry delivery displays a hunger that was singularly lacking on thursday..

does anyone know whether this is getting the release or not?

i dont think i have ever heard wil quite this angry

benjybars

village elder.
does anyone know whether this is getting the release or not?

i dont think i have ever heard wil quite this angry

only the nightbus dubplate rivals this.. it's fuckin HEAVY. beg this gets released on one of his 235 mixtapes.

can someone up that newham gens set?? safe.

safe for that..

can someone tell me the track that's playing when Temps first touches mic??? i've heard about 700 times just don't know what it's called... cheers.

(Temps MERKS this set differently!!)

yeah thats 'its war' by footsie - SICK SICK SICK tune - tempa t vocalled that track on the slew dem - non stop working cd, and its called shittard

as for the first two riddims of that set, i have no idea - they're fairly new, and ive never heard one of them call out the name - maybe thats one for logan?

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Doctor Ft Atl / Do It (maniac Remix) / Gpp ***NEW***
Tinchy Stryder Ft Cyleena / Something About Your Smile / Takeover
Ny Ft Tension / Something Real / True Tiger
Skepta / Sweet Mother / Boybetterknow
Jammer / Holiday / Areudumb
Faction G / Don't Talk Freestyle / Dub ***NEW***
Tinchy Stryder Ft Chipmunk / Sorry, You Are? / Takeover
Ghetto / Stageshow Don / J.clarke
Black The Ripper / Wow / Dub ***NEW***
Wiley / No Qualms / Big Dada
Griminal / It's A Lot / N.a.s.t.y.
Nasty Jack / My Name Is / Adamantium
Ghetto / Top 3 Selected / J.clarke
Lethal B / Bizzle Bizzle / V2
P Money / Knightmare / Dub
Wiley Ft Scorcher & Little D / Best Strikers / Eskibeat
Scorcher / Runway / M.o.v.e.m.e.n.t.

***durrty Goodz In The Studio***
Durrty Goodz / Switching Songs Pt 2 / Awkward
*sinden & Solid Groove / Overbooked / Atlantic Jaxx*
Durrty Goodz / Keep Up / Awkward
*maniac / No E3 / Dub*
Durrty Goodz / Take Back The Streets / Awkward ***NEW***
Durrty Goodz Ft Ny / Give Me The Music / Awkward ***NEW***
*jme / Wha Pop / Boybetterknow*
Durrty Goodz / The Youngers / Awkward ***NEW***
*maniac / Devil / Dub*
Durrty Goodz / Real Talk / Awkward ***NEW***
Durrty Goodz / Axiom / Awkward ***NEW***
Durrty Goodz / The Weatherman / Awkward ***NEW***

***durrty Goodz On The Mic***
Maniac / Devil / Dub
Dexplicit / Steamtrain / Adamantium
Rapid / Knightrider / Ruff Sqwad
Wiley / Stampers / Roll Deep
Joker / Gully Brook Lane / Terrorhythm
Skepta / Reggae / Adamantim
Groove Chronicals / 1999 / Dpr
Wookie / Storm / Manchu
Skepta / Sonorous / Adamantium
Skepta / Dead (logan Sama Killasoundbwoy Vip) / Dub
J Sweet / Road Angel / Mixing
J Sweet / Ventilated / Mixing
Wiley / Morpheus / Eskibeat
Skepta / Meridian Walk / Dice

Durrty Goodz / Durrty Whirl Intro / Awkward ***NEW***

Download the show here:
http://files.filefront.com/LoganSamaKiss20070625ZIP/;7890677;;/fileinfo.html

mos dan

fact music
....if you want to confirm tha, you can download the last 4-5 shows from:

http://hosted.filefront.com/adamantiummusic

*shill shill*

you must be pretty chuffed about the reaction to last night's show? the hype on rwd was incredible (a few highlights in my blog post) - just goes to show that when an mc does strive for more the fans will step up their praise to match it. that notion that rwd is all negativity is bullshit anyway.

do you think ukrecshop are going to get a crazy number of orders for axiom? i hope so. that would feel very... moral, somehow.