GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

That Generals album is actually coming this time. First single comes out next month, title is something with "zen" in it, can't remember.

mos dan

fact music
check this i found:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y7CFH100, on my hardrive.

from what i can gather its at fwd on jme's birthday. plastician skepta and godgift. bare motivation again boys. about 4 minutes of hype then the mic gets taken away. wonder if anyone has the full file?

yeah someone must do - i need that link as well please, lost it in my h/d crash. so much moshing as gift came in with "i'm a gangster for life.." ... just too much.

gumdrops

this is sort of like an old grime tune but i fucking love it.

i also love tempa t's are you fucking crazy at the moment - dunno how old it is but its insane. there needs to be a radio set with tempa t, jammer and kronik. maybe footsie too. with lots of beats from waifa. i think it would be the hardest grime set ever.

mos dan

fact music
i also love tempa t's are you fucking crazy at the moment

no-one seems to know anything about this tune!! is it a klaxons remix or something? it's one of my fav tunes of the year, easily. (even if it turns out it emerged last year lol - i think he refers to 'the year 06' repeatedly)

if we're doing fire camp revivalism, i will never get tired of this tune. such a weirdly 'awkward' minimalist beat, i love it

gumdrops

no-one seems to know anything about this tune!! is it a klaxons remix or something?

are you trying to get me to dislike it? ;) i thought that siren/oh oh oh sample was familiar - its from some old rave tune isnt it, but yeah, the klaxons used it too. i dont know if its a remix. but tempa t is excellent - hes like the grime screwball and MOP in one body lol.

are these fire camp tracks available anywhere? id buy a mix cd from them if there was one (never got their last one) - they pick really good beats and i like pretty much all the mcs.

Last edited:

viktorvaughn

this is sort of like an old grime tune but i fucking love it.

i also love tempa t's are you fucking crazy at the moment - dunno how old it is but its insane. there needs to be a radio set with tempa t, jammer and kronik. maybe footsie too. with lots of beats from waifa. i think it would be the hardest grime set ever.

Ice Rink Rmx that is on Lord of the Mic 1 I think with a Esco vocal is one of the most relentless and savage grime beats I always think when I hear it.

john eden

male pale and stale
check this i found:
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=Y7CFH100, on my hardrive.

from what i can gather its at fwd on jme's birthday. plastician skepta and godgift. bare motivation again boys. about 4 minutes of hype then the mic gets taken away. wonder if anyone has the full file?

I seem to have:

Joker and Crazy D
Maximum B2B Tubby - JME, Skepta, Jammer, Footsie, Frisco & Fuda Man
Loefah, JME, Jammer

But no plastician etc...

john eden

male pale and stale
Maxwell D is interviewed by Natty B on the latest Choice FM reggae show podcast thing.

Natty is his father, so it's quite a strange interview. :slanted:

Immryr

thanks for still putting out good grime on vinyl logan. i LOVE LOVE LOVE Devil by Maniac (as an aside, who is the mc with bars for wiley over this on ghettos b'day set??). Im less keen on the skepta EP, but i bought it anyway, just for the hench remix really.

benjybars

village elder.
thanks for still putting out good grime on vinyl logan. i LOVE LOVE LOVE Devil by Maniac (as an aside, who is the mc with bars for wiley over this on ghettos b'day set??). Im less keen on the skepta EP, but i bought it anyway, just for the hench remix really.

yeah seconded.

continuum

smugpolice
Youngstar has a CD out called 'The Catalogue Part 1' featuring a load of DDJs Recordings instrumentals. Youngstar produced some of the beats on Dizzee's first two albums and, of course, 'Pulse X'. Looks well worth buying. £6.50 direct from him or through iTunes - links for both on the DDJs Myspace page: http://www.myspace.com/youngstarddjs