GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

blubeat

blubeat
Tune id from Logan's show last night. The track right before the, ahem, "drunk man dem" bowled into the studio. Cotti production? Bad Man...? This track is like Dubstep + Grime + Dancehall all mashed into one heavyweight track. Who is that on the vocals? I know the voice from some other tracks but his voice kills me every time. Big show last night and only managed first 45 minutes but I was recording (gotta love DAB!) and will catch the rest later.

straight

wings cru
^Glad to hear it is good, as I have ordered it from UKRS, so should probably have it to listen to by 2008.

Taking it back a bit, anyone got this -

i had it but unfortunatly it spent about 3 months lying in the back of a corsa with no case
during the hazy summer of 01' like every other cd i owned in this era

tom pr

Riko and Trim merking off Demon on Rinse 04/10/2005:

http://download.yousendit.com/38086CE11A29F22F
My old laptop died a while ago and this is one of the sets I miss the most. Nice one!

I was just going to upload the get darker version of the Maximum/Wiley one (all I have too), but I'll leave it for a bit in case anyone has a proper one... I don't suppose anyone has Logan's last show from Rinse they could up? Or the Christmas Day 2005 one with every MC in the country on it?

Uploading another Slimzee one now...

viktorvaughn

The hour set of Dizzee and Slimzee is quite possibly the purist Grime listening experience ever.

'It's the clash between positive and negative...'

And introducing Musical Mobb's Echoman as 'Some motorbike music' is also class.

blubeat

blubeat
^Doctor and Cotti - Calm Down. Wasn't a fan at first but that tune has really, really grown on me.

Aha...I just Googled that and Cameo has listed as Cotti Feat Doctor- Bad Man Ting

...aint on no badman ting still always tell dem yuut to calm down...

I want this! Interested to know what Mr Eden and Mr Meme think of this as, for me, it's the soundtrack to Woofah (if you see what I mean!). Ta Mr Jeg.

Logan Sama

BestThereIsAtWhatIDo
Tracklistings & Audio Logan Sama Kiss 2007/12/10

NASTY JACK / LOGAN DUB / DUB
NEWHAM GENERALS / MOVE TO THE BEAT / DIRTEE STANK
FRISCO FT DOUBLE S & CHIPMUNK / SKENGMAN MODE / ALWAYZ
TINCHY STRYDER FT RAPID / LINE EM UP / RUFF SQWAD
DOCTOR / BADMAN THING / GPP

***JAMMER, C GRITZ, DOUBLE O, BADNESS, SLIMTING INSIDE THE STUDIO***
SLIMTING FT JAMMER, C GRITZ, DOUBLE O AND BADNESS / IT'S A LOT 2008 / DUB

RUFF SQWAD / RUFF SQWAD MAN DEM / RUFF SQWAD
WILEY / ICEMAN / ESKIBEAT
DOUBLE S / FROM DAY / TRUE TIGER
GHETTO / LIVE IN THE BOOTH / J.CLARKE
BADNESS FT CHIPMUNK / WHEN WE RISE / LAVA
DEVLIN / NOTHING NEW / OT
GRIMINAL / NOT JUST BARS / N.A.S.T.Y.U.K.
TERROR DANJAH / MORPH / HARDDRIVE

***JAMMER, C GRITZ, BADNESS, DOUBLE O LIVE ON THE MIC***
DVA / BULLET A GO FLY / DVA
MANIAC / NO E3 / ESKIBEAT

***OG'S INSIDE THE STUDIO***
OG'S / GET DOWN / OG'S
OG'S FT DOCTOR / MAKE THAT MONEY / OG'S
OG'S / WORDS OF JEN / OG'S
OG'S / ISRAELITES / OG'S
OG'S / IN THE GHETTO / OG'S
DESPERADO / ROAD GIRL / DUB
***OG'S LIVE ON THE MIC***
NEWHAM GENERALS / HIT IT / DIRTEE STANK
WILEY / CABLE STREET / ESKIBEAT
DEXPLICIT / WAKADOOSA / ADAMANTIUM
RAPID / SCRAMBLED EGGS / RUFF SQWAD
JME / NAPA PRINCE / BOYBETTERKNOW
DEXPLICIT / STEAMTRAIN VIP / ADAMANTIUM DUBPLATE
BENGA & COKI / NIGHT / TEMPA
MANIAC / NO E3 / ESKIBEAT
DAVINCHE / WHAT IS MINE / DUB
DVA / KILL ALL A DEM (VIP MIX) / ADAMANTIUM DUBPLATE
WAFA / GUNMAN SKANK / SLEWDEM
WILEY / UNTITLED / ESKIBEAT
J SWEET / FLOPPY DISC / MIXING

http://hosted.filefront.com/adamantiummusic/2132444

Last edited:

DannyL

Wild Horses
That Doogz/Riko set is fucking outrageous. The only problem with it it's got so much energy, it knackers me out listening to it. It's like doing reps of 400m sprints.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Everyone who is even moderately interested in grime MUST download Logan's set from this week for the O.G.s live on the mic at the end. This is a crew to get excited about in the new year: they have a level of songwriting in their tracks that other grime artists lack (even though I feel they could choose grimier beats for their tracks), and when they hop on radio, even if its just two of them (or just Jendor), they TEAR it down. The whole crew (minus some?) jumped on Logan's show this week and it was overly overly hype.

They seem to be unsure of who is actually in their crew though, judging by the interview they gave Sama. It's a lot of people, old and new, from across the grime scene though mostly (possibly all) South MCs from what I can tell. They got Jendor and N.E. from Essentials, Young Dot, Little Dee, P Money, Blacks, Storma and Mega Montana from South Agents.
That line-up is not fucking around.

Also, earlier on in the show Jammer visits totally shitfaced. :D

Link: http://files.filefront.com/LoganSamaKiss20071210zip/;9233286;/fileinfo.html

Last edited: