GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Does anyone know what happened to the Boy Better Know show after it got moved to Tuesday? I haven't caught it live in a bit and it never seems to appear on the Rinse Blog anymore either.

I hope it isn't gone, I was enjoying it more than Logan's show at times recently.

Er, it came back to Sundays but didn't happen last week. If you can find the week before, the show is funny as fuck because nothing is going right in the studio and Maximum just gets more and more pissed at all the technical problems.
Then OGs show up and spit over some dubstep.

It was funny man.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
yeah, it's pretty awesome... i have been playing it constantly for weeks and am not sick of it at all...

I know I whine about this a lot, but he is so tremendously under-rated. Since I'm comparing him to Ghetto a good example of this is when the big Ghetto/Skepta clash was going on last year, Tinchy MURDERED Ghetto on radio out of nowhere right to his face with his "It's not Kano/ must be a rebore" line. Sent the studio into conniptions and Ghetto, reeling, couldn't reply with anything but admitting the line was killer and repeating it himself. No comeback.

Tinch has an incredible flow, brilliant lyrics, makes wicked tracks and has been holding together arguably the most consistently strong crew in the game.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
is it me or does Ghetto indirect Tinchy on Freedom of Speech?

"myman think's he's cloud9/reality check: time to ground him again..."

spooky girlfriend

Wild Horses
Has anybody had a chance to listen to the new Are You Dumb yet? On first impressions it's continuing the trend of high-standard mixtapes in 08...

Like 'Soulfood 3' there's a alot of variety production wise, which compensates for the fact that it's Jammer (grime's comic relief) but he delivers the goods. Worth copping IMO.
Also Jammer's opening statement ('I do music, fuck grime') is interesting considering he's reputedly just signed to Dirtee Stank...?

Mr Jeg

suck your thumb
shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up

:D

al greez

Buggsy Launch Party - The Emancipation Ep

buggsyflyer9.jpg

DOES ANYONE IN HERE KNOW ABOUT BUGGSY YET?

HE'S A WICKEDMAN! JUST DID A UK TOUR WITH SKINNYMAN AND L.MAN
AND APPEARED ON WESTWOOD LAST SUNDAY

DOWNLOAD THE FREE TUNE "1 IN 10" FROM:
WWW.MYSPACE.COM/BUGNUM1

Tyro

The Kandy Tangerine Man
shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up shat up

:D

Would you be happy if I went and fetched you a nappy? :D

http://www.myspace.com/thekandytangerineman

mos dan

fact music
you know how spyro did 69 grime instros in 50 minutes on his recent rinse show?

anyone remember my boy bok bok's blogariddims, when he did 69 grime instros in 60 minutes?

is that just coincidence, or is sir spyro sending for us at lower end spasm? i'd hate to have to forcibly remove his knighthood ;)

you know how spyro did 69 grime instros in 50 minutes on his recent rinse show?

anyone remember my boy bok bok's blogariddims, when he did 69 grime instros in 60 minutes?

is that just coincidence, or is sir spyro sending for us at lower end spasm? i'd hate to have to forcibly remove his knighthood ;)

lol. he beat it last night i think, lost count.

john eden

male pale and stale
Apparently 'Are You Dumb 3' is now re-available.

Killah P's mixtape is pretty damn good on first listen but includes an alarming version of "you can get it if you really want".

It is also not entirely unfair to say that the DVD could do with some editing. :D

mos dan

fact music
Killah P's mixtape is pretty damn good on first listen but includes an alarming version of "you can get it if you really want".

ouch. one for the 'worst grime versions ever' mixtape along with tinchy's 'uptown girl', perhaps? man that was awful

john eden

male pale and stale
ouch. one for the 'worst grime versions ever' mixtape along with tinchy's 'uptown girl', perhaps? man that was awful

It's not that bad, really. Have you heard it?

He's basically toasting in the gaps in the version of the original, so not strictly a cover. Something I'd like to see more of, in general. Jammer usually carries off pretty well.