GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
i highly recommend searching out the el-p remix of wheres the gs by dizzee and ugk...

Seconded. This tune is heavy!! I like it better than the original. I didn't know it was El-P on the remix? Crazy!

You don't have an mp3 of that, do you gumdrops?

mos dan

fact music

dizzee says he's signed jammer, heard the rumour but it must be fact.

"Dizzee Rascal on 25 years of Mixmag"

Mixmag have been so good to people like Diz on the way up as well haven't they. FUCK DAT

one thing i'd say in follow up to the jammer thing is, how long exactly have we been waiting for the newham gens dirtee stank album? :slanted:

i have been sans internet for a bit and thus slacking on grime developments too - sounds like i need to hear that tempz westwood show! lol at them arguing over ownership of 'its alot', one of grime's more flagrant crimes against grammar ;)

i like marijuana (hold tight blackdown with the excloos), as long as it's a one-off.

Logan

Grime Guru
With all this excitement going on Logan had ASB and Syer on last night?!
Why?!

Anyone lock in?

Because I don't think the epic argument over who was first to bastardise the english language warranted another hour of radio time.

Of course Westwood is giving artists a huge amount of exposure. He has nearly a million listeners. No one else in urban or black music can fuck with those figures.

Doesn't mean that he actually knows half of the people on his show actually are though.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
Because I don't think the epic argument over who was first to bastardise the english language warranted another hour of radio time.

Of course Westwood is giving artists a huge amount of exposure. He has nearly a million listeners. No one else in urban or black music can fuck with those figures.

Doesn't mean that he actually knows half of the people on his show actually are though.

You deleted your account?

I think that the clash is ridiculous only because of Tempa T and Ghetto's involvement. Between Griminal and Jammer it's perfectly valid because Jammer DID make a track that is a shameless redux of Griminal's biggest tune.

Last edited:
dont think that im screwing you
cos im not
im shortsighted
meant to have glasses like manga

big!

btw tempa t murked that clash - his lyrics are sick - i knew temps brought the energy, but those clash lyrics against ghetto/nasty crew are seriously good

Last edited:
QUOTE]

are you saying that almost a million people regularly lock in to grime on the radio? thats pretty fucking huge for the scene if thats true - not sure i quite buy that though

Logan

Grime Guru
You deleted your account?

I think that the clash is ridiculous only because of Tempa T and Ghetto's involvement. Between Griminal and Jammer it's perfectly valid because Jammer DID make a track that is a shameless redux of Griminal's biggest tune.

We did that on the show when it was relevant. About 2 months ago. Griminal was on the week of release of his promo, and Jammer with the release of the video.

But you know. I'm clearly falling behind. lol

Logan

Grime Guru
are you saying that almost a million people regularly lock in to grime on the radio? thats pretty fucking huge for the scene if thats true - not sure i quite buy that though

I am saying Westwood's show on Radio 1 touts a million listeners. And as a by product they will hear some grime on that show.

continuum

smugpolice
Promotional Mix CD for my night starting in Oxford, UK very soon...

2445617279_b453d3853c_o.jpg

Click here to download

1. Addictive feat. T2 - Gonna Be Mine (Dub Mix)
2. X5 Dubs feat. J Star - U Could Never
3. sMoKio - Bad Boys
4. Nastee Boi - Only One I Need
5. Trim feat. Little Dee & All In One - I'll Do Me
6. Badness - Rude Kid
7. Tinchy Stryder feat. Chipmunk - Sorry U Are?
8. Rekless feat. Gemma Fox - Voicemail
9. Witty Boy - Iron Man
10. Ghetto - Mountain
11. Frisco feat. Cookie & Chipmunk - Breathe
12. sMoKio - Stand Up
13. Gemma Fox - Crazy Crush (Dub Melitia Remix)
14. Witty Boy - Conversations
15. X5 Dubs - Do You
16. Nastee Boi - Bangorz
17. President T - Kill Off Killy Pt. 2

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
We did that on the show when it was relevant. About 2 months ago. Griminal was on the week of release of his promo, and Jammer with the release of the video.

But you know. I'm clearly falling behind. lol

Who said anything about falling behind?

gumdrops

im no longer up to date with grime. the beats are quite lacking IMO even if the MCs are still as hungry as before. kanos cd is really awful and embarassing though, barring one or two songs.just the worst most ill advised and pointless mix cd i think a grime (and i use that term loosely) artist has made. so much for his 'return' to grime.

mos dan

fact music
Grime actually did die when Logan dropped them Tees

thats why i bought one

lol that's harsh. as it goes i was wearing my 'grime is dead' t-shirt in some posh pub in sunny islington on saturday afternoon, and this girl who was kind of with our group but kind of not, who i never met before, came up to me and said 'what, don't you like grime?'. so i explained and it turns out she knows her stuff pretty well (she didn't think it was a t-shirt advertising mr muscle, crucially). also, she was kinda cute. so yknow, cheers logan lol