GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

tom pr

i just turned on rinse and whoever's on (caspa and rusko i think) just dropped junior spesh over benga's 28 basslines. that's made my morning.

mos dan

fact music
i just turned on rinse and whoever's on (caspa and rusko i think) just dropped junior spesh over benga's 28 basslines. that's made my morning.

lol at all the dubstep djs suddenly discovering junior spesh now. it probably helps that it conforms to their idea of what grime is, aggy little youts and novelty songs. i'm not throwing that at caspa and rusko in particular, it probably doesn't even apply to them given some of caspa's song titles lol.

in other news what's going on with logan and the sub fm chat room? i am confused. off to check out ruff sqwad on the listen again now anyway.

UFO over easy

online mahjong
junior spesh over 26 basslines sounds like plastician to me..

another person using that one spliff a day vocal? there's already about 1000 mixes of the zomby version

he's been trolling the sub fm chat room apparently, as kinda confirmed by some thread on the dsforum attacking him.

Alright, I'm going to read about that now then.

BTW, does anyone here know of anywhere I can get some photos of pirate radio back in the day? Don't fancy doing screengrabs to be honest.

Figure you journalist types will have more connections than me ;)

elgato

I just dont know
yeh that thread is about a more personal thing, that girl knows him from before i think

but other than that personal thing, that night he was in the chat being a bit of a dick to the djs (incl. Whistla, who runs SubFM), didnt really rate the vibe very much

found it now, forgot about "ninja hideout".

nice to see Logan is abrasive and intentionally annoying everywhere he goes on the internet with no let-up.

mos dan

fact music
Alright, I'm going to read about that now then.

BTW, does anyone here know of anywhere I can get some photos of pirate radio back in the day? Don't fancy doing screengrabs to be honest.

Figure you journalist types will have more connections than me ;)

ask prancehall for one of his vice snapper connects? either jamie-james medina or alex sturrock? his emails on his blog.

georgina cook (drumz) has some more recent rinse studio shots - i seem to remember one of skream's stella sessions that was awesome - this is her flickr http://www.flickr.com/photos/drumzofthesouth/

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
also im really confused as to how he uses "par" - its a par, we're parr'ers, parring the par?

"It's a par" = grime equivalent of "bangarang"

rufio.jpg