GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

benjybars

village elder.
just to say that all the grime/garage/dubstep that i'm selling is now 4 for the price of 3... so get on that! the thread with all the available tunes is in my sig. PM me here or on DSF if you're interested in anything.

so many sick tunes to be had. even the stuff you've never heard of is shower (that chocolate factory records one for example).

cheers.
;)

crackerjack

What IS it with the Blackout Crew? And how did they get the money to make this?

Are they huge or something? "I'm the reason mics were invented". Lol. Deluded, Bolton.

I'd never heard of them til someone emailed that this morning (and I was in Bolton weekend before last, though the person I staying with is more of a Smooth FM gal) - but if a UK rap thing was ever gonna hit in Bolton it would have to sound like that.

mos dan

fact music
I'd never heard of them til someone emailed that this morning (and I was in Bolton weekend before last, though the person I staying with is more of a Smooth FM gal) - but if a UK rap thing was ever gonna hit in Bolton it would have to sound like that.

my boy bok bok says they're signed to a major! would explain the expensive looking video.

tomd

penis like a micromachine
just got out of a car/grime set. fuck radio logan sama edition? double-s is amazing. have i missed this mensioned? have i been miss informed of what i was listening to? need to get onit.

just got out of a car/grime set. fuck radio logan sama edition? double-s is amazing. have i missed this mensioned? have i been miss informed of what i was listening to? need to get onit.

Nah, you're right (kind of)- it was the set on Logan to promote the Fuck Radio DVD coming out. Was quite good to be honest.