GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

mos dan

fact music
safe for that. i have spooky's 'nightcrawler' as my ringtone at the moment - was saying to a mate that in the ever-so-slightly-unlikely event my phone goes off in a pub or whatever and a girl is like 'oh, that's nightcrawler, i love that tune', then i will propose to her on sight.

wise

bare BARE BONES
Have to say i'm with Sickboy on this one, great cd but what's the point of the hosting? Just makes it a pain to play out

doom

Public Housing
Bias doesn't mean you are wrong! :D

the guy is a loon - in the best possible way. love that sensibility for really bold fairground type melodies..

Thats what I've always liked about Spooky, he's totally not afraid of cheese, or being cheesy, which makes for great music!!

mos dan

fact music
i've said it before (and yes i'm biased because he's my mate) but spooky = oh shit

get him to do more stuff! i mean i don't know what, specifically. i just downloaded about six of his mixes off his filefront (fuck, lost the link, sorry..). needs to get booked more innit! calling all promoters...

optimum

Poochie
From prancehall's fader ting, very funny:

TOP 10 MOST CURIOUS THINGS WILEY HAS SAID ON THE RWD MAGAZINE FORUM
10. your mum stinks of ralgex
9. I Have Never Touched Crack That Makes Me Not A Crackhead
8. Im Richard The King Of England
7. oi b4 i punch ur mum up be quiet you tramp
6. I Jus Wanna Die Now Im Goin Mad You Know What Im Goin On Holiday And When That Tunes Done Its Course I Will Come Back Dont Even Talk To Me About That Tune Ever I Will Smash Up Ur Car If You Even Say To Me Wiley I Love That Cash In My Pocket Tune
5. [On his ex-manager, who he blames for changing a verse in "Cash in My Pocket"] John Woolf I Am Gonna Get You I Promise 1 Day You Will Pay For This You Tramp I Hate You
4. both ur parents are experiencing the credit crunch i aint
3. Im Alive Im Alive No Im Not Dead
2. you dont need to send me a virus im already a virus walking round the street
1. bill you are 2 face water melon head

mos dan

fact music
i've had this cold so long i forgot it was monday/forgot it was logan, but it looks like it was a huge one - goodz is back in a big way. 1000-post thread on grimeforum for the show, download via grimepedia here:

http://www.grimeforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=17190

the whole of grime radio has been really flourishing again recently, but it's late and i can't be bothered to expand on this point soz. get yrself over to grimeforum for more :)

petergunn

plywood violin
yeah, was cool to hear Goodz back... sounded good, but was not quite the same "wow factor" as hearing Axiom stuff for the first time... i'll def cop when his new CD drops, tho...

ps. a Top Ten of Wiley quotes from the RWD board could be a lot better than that... how about the one about dreaming of beats, then waking up and making the beat, because he's a wizard...

faustus

just got an e-mail from ukrs:

durrty goodz - ultrasound - "This pre-album marks the return of Durrty Goodz since the Axiom EP, its pure grime with a couple of dubstep tracks & features producers like Nocturnal, Delirious, Dexplicit, Rude Kid, Maniac, Joker, Smasher, Taz Buckfaster, Bouncer, Demos, Tes La Rok, Live O Productions & loads more"

http://www.ukrecordshop.com/blog/durrty-goodz-ultrasound.html

Last edited:

petergunn

plywood violin
wiley quitting RWD is such a tragedy....

also, Goodz comeback was good, not amazing.... wiley WOULD kill him in a dub fe dub clash...