GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

S

simon silverdollar

boomnoise said:
serious? where you hear that? i'm relistening now!

if you've got the mp3 of yesterday's roll deep set that's currently doing the rounds, jme does the MIA lyrics at around 15:40

boomnoise

♫
cheers simon - will look it up.

on another note - does anyone know when wonder's undertaker is due to drop?

as cheesy as it is , i would love to pick it up!!

benjybars

village elder.
gumdrops said:
i dont have his mixtape but did JME really big up MIA on it? i dont think he mentions her by name, just as 'that indian girl' who sung bucky done gun?

yeah, what's the view of MIA in grime do u reckon? i reckon her album's decent wid loads of heavy beats etc. but i get the impression she's seen as being a bit poncey?

milkandhoney

benjybars said:
yeah, what's the view of MIA in grime do u reckon? i reckon her album's decent wid loads of heavy beats etc. but i get the impression she's seen as being a bit poncey?

she's swagggg. i aint surprised jme likes her tho..

big satan

HA-DO-KEN!
last night on rinse tinchy said he's got a mixtape coming out in 2 or 3 weeks, i'm excited about this as he's my favourite MC at the moment. rapid & dirty dangerous have one coming out a bit further down the road too, apparently.

benjybars

village elder.
dis is a last desperate call to see if anyone recorded ruff sqwad wid trim and scratch last night?? c'mon, someone must have! set was disgusting!

also, did anyone hear wiley on freeze fm mcing over old skool garage for 2 hours? would anyone who's got dat also draw for the upload?

i know i'm a bit of a wasteman when it comes to askin for uploads so if someone tells me how use 'yousendit' den i'll put loads of cool stuff up..(it always says to just put in one email address..how can i upload for dissensus people)

safe.

milkandhoney

benjybars said:
dis is a last desperate call to see if anyone recorded ruff sqwad wid trim and scratch last night?? c'mon, someone must have! set was disgusting!

also, did anyone hear wiley on freeze fm mcing over old skool garage for 2 hours? would anyone who's got dat also draw for the upload?

i know i'm a bit of a wasteman when it comes to askin for uploads so if someone tells me how use 'yousendit' den i'll put loads of cool stuff up..(it always says to just put in one email address..how can i upload for dissensus people)

safe.

yousendit is easyy

just enter your own e-mail address as the recipient address then you'll be sent a link, then copy and paste that link onto ere. upload can take a while if you aint got broadband tho

benjybars

village elder.
ok i found the ruff sqwad wid trim and scratch set thanks to dis badman over at rwd... bare sets available there. silverdollar, dis guy has set the levels for mp3 sites! ;)

i'm just listening to an old south agents set where they have a moment of silence for footsie... it's quite jokes still.

gumdrops

did that starfox track henry cat ever get released? its so brilliant. slimzee should release more on his label. shame he never does his show anymore.

nomos

Administrator
grime spam

i've put an interview with dexplicit up at riddim.ca for those who are interested.

tate

Brown Sugar
Though I'm sure all of you have already seen it, Martin's lengthy interview with Dizzee, which appeared last Sunday on his blog, is just fantastic.

benjybars

village elder.
Tate said:
Though I'm sure all of you have already seen it, Martin's lengthy interview with Dizzee, which appeared last Sunday on his blog, is just fantastic.

tune i.d.... the first track on the nasty and dizzee deja vu set on martin's blog is a tune about bunkin the tube "the tube ain't free? well it is for me." which mc is dat??? cheers.

gumdrops

whos bought the new wiley 12 eski boy? this beat is great, but as for the lyrics and the song, it sounds like it was made in about 5 mins. bit of a mess overall. those voices in between verses are silly. still, i think it could be a novelty hit if the right people get wind of it.

man memories...

benjybars said:
tune i.d.... the first track on the nasty and dizzee deja vu set on martin's blog is a tune about bunkin the tube "the tube ain't free? well it is for me." which mc is dat??? cheers.

sorry I cant help - I heard that track too long along to remember who was spitting but thanks for the memories...

oh yeah can someone finally say jus what the hell is happening to Crazy Titch and Durrty Goodz/Doogz? Last thing my boy told me is that Crazy's going down for a long time and Goodz is getting off after pleading guilty - Logan you should know....

Last edited:

benjybars

village elder.
logan - can u help with that bunking the tube song ..."the tube ain't free? well it is for me" ?? i really wanna know who dat is.. massive tune.

Fiddy

Tactics said:
sorry I cant help - I heard that track too long along to remember who was spitting but thanks for the memories...

oh yeah can someone finally say jus what the hell is happening to Crazy Titch and Durrty Goodz/Doogz? Last thing my boy told me is that Crazy's going down for a long time and Goodz is getting off after pleading guilty - Logan you should know....

wait for the trial, innocent until proven guilty, right? and i dont know how the fuck the evening standard got away with the article they wrote in november when the case broke