GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

big satan

HA-DO-KEN!
is that that article about grime being the sound track to the wall of silence that the cops encountered from witnesses when some bloke got shot in chingford? so is crazy titch the suspected shooter?

of course Fiddy but...

Fiddy said:
wait for the trial, innocent until proven guilty, right? and i dont know how the fuck the evening standard got away with the article they wrote in november when the case broke

for the record (as if that means anything) if these man have murked another brotha for true...jailhouse is calling and so should it....

now I know you hang with a few of these guys and all but look man taking a life is taking a life, mc or no mc and I'm an absolutely huge fan of Doogz/Goodz.....

Fiddy

Tactics said:
for the record (as if that means anything) if these man have murked another brotha for true...jailhouse is calling and so should it....

now I know you hang with a few of these guys and all but look man taking a life is taking a life, mc or no mc and I'm an absolutely huge fan of Doogz/Goodz.....

couldn't agree with you more but people shouldn't jump to conclusions, that's all I'm saying...

Blackdown

nexKeysound
benjybars said:
tune i.d.... the first track on the nasty and dizzee deja vu set on martin's blog is a tune about bunkin the tube "the tube ain't free? well it is for me." which mc is dat??? cheers.

wasn't it called DTI? part of me thinks Deekline/Wizzard/Donna Dee was involved with that 12". had a shiiiiiite homemade video.

bun-u

Trumpet Police
Blackdown said:
.... had a shiiiiiite homemade video.

is that the one where the police try and fail to bust pirate radio station? I loved that, reminded me of an early 80s video

ambrose

seconded the DTI video is a classic - esp the dude in the oversized police uniform getting a beatdown from the kids

am i going mad, or did i see on a blog recently somewhere someone had put up some old sets from de ja they had found- im sure it must have been blackdowns, but i cant find em anywhere?!!?!

C

captain easychord

bun-u said:
is that the one where the police try and fail to bust pirate radio station? I loved that, reminded me of an early 80s video

that video is hilarious, the dance-off in the middle is from another planet i swear.

Blackdown

nexKeysound
ambrose said:
seconded the DTI video is a classic - esp the dude in the oversized police uniform getting a beatdown from the kids

am i going mad, or did i see on a blog recently somewhere someone had put up some old sets from de ja they had found- im sure it must have been blackdowns, but i cant find em anywhere?!!?!

yeah this is a post about a track ID from someone who downloaded the set from my blog.

the link is on this post: here

benjybars

village elder.
Blackdown said:
wasn't it called DTI? part of me thinks Deekline/Wizzard/Donna Dee was involved with that 12". had a shiiiiiite homemade video.

how can i see dat video? sounds amazing! also any chance you could up that track in particular plz??

Brokeman

Living Too Late
i second that, someone upload this video!

also, re. battlefield: yeah, the hiphop tempo one. at the end of lord of the decks there's 3 freestyles over the riddim. so, was it jammer? and if so, was it released?

Brokeman

Living Too Late
Blackdown said:

You're not thinking of the Private Caller video are you? I can't find any refernce to a DTI video but Skepta's other one had a video.