GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

Roshman

discardala1.jpg

Never forget.

Someone needs to print this off on a nice glossy bit of photo paper and try and get him to sign it.

CrowleyHead

So, if the Hip-Hop '11 thread doesn't cross over too often with the grime thread too much, this is the instrumental to Danny Brown's "Lie 4" produced by Skywlkr. It's essentially the american version of a grime track, and Danny's admitted a huge debt to Dizzee in his style.

So, roughly 7 or so years after they tried to sell Dizzee here, we have the first proper American imitation of grime. Any optimism?

luka

i really like this, its my best mate from maryland primary school days so im biased but i really like it anyway

Pandiculate

Just listening to Rinse: 17, is anyone else copy missing Pangaea - Hex? Mine mixes straight from UNlimited into Ghetto Kyote...Tracklist on back is wrong?

Simon78

LOTM3 released on iTunes last night >

Anyone watched any of the videos yet?

Video for the first track on the CD, new D Double

I watched a few of these last night

The Marger Vs Lay-Z one is the best. Marger does alright to begin with but Lay-Z had done his homework and destroys him. Not really heard much of Lay-Z before tbh and he is a bit of a flow stealer but he brushes off any of the digs Marger gets in and easily wins this one. Makes Marger look like a right mug actually.

The Tre Mission Vs Jendor one is a bit dry. Couple of good lines but I spent most of the clash wondering why Jendor had that horrible Oasis hoody on and if Little D and him bought their matching necklaces on holiday.

Kozzie does well against Sox and wins easily. No idea how anyone can rate Sox he's so bad.

Merky Ace against J1 was alright. I can't remember much about it but theres a few good lines in there. Never heard of J1 before so I suppose its hard to dig up dirt on him.

Going to watch the rest tonight.

alex

Do not read this.
yea im gonna buy LOTM this week, and agree with everything said about sox, my god he's so dry, why did jammer get kozzie to clash him? seems a bit wasted

Simon78

yea im gonna buy LOTM this week, and agree with everything said about sox, my god he's so dry, why did jammer get kozzie to clash him? seems a bit wasted

Kozzie wanted Griminal but he wasn't up for it. Shame as I think Griminal would have won that. Lil Nasty was on about clashing Kozzie but the Sox one had already been lined up by then.

Sox seems to have a lot of fans up in the midlands so I can see why Jammer included him but I can't see the appeal myself.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
The fact that most of the hype about LOTM3 surrounds a clash between Marger and Lay-Z says more about how lame this one is than I possibly could. Definitely not buying. I'm waiting til someone else shows it to me or it inevitably goes up on youtube.