GRIME- breaking news, gossip, slander, lies etc

tbh, it's the lesser known MCs that are the bigger attraction for me. It'll be a bit more raw, you know. Hunger and all that.

weird how vip2 is a lot more road than grimeforum...

It's all the OLD rwd forum crew though, innit. Not really that surprising.

by the way, the VIP2 thread for the night is funny as fuck.

"Oh Christ, Dissensus.
A bunch of 30-40 year old ill-informed Guardian readers pompously discussing how "raw" & "exciting" grime/bassline/dubstep/other currently popular urban scene is.
No thank you."

You lot aren't 30-40 are you? Because I'm going to feel really young really quick if you are.

Last edited:

mos dan

fact music

"Oh Christ, Dissensus.
A bunch of 30-40 year old ill-informed Guardian readers pompously discussing how "raw" & "exciting" grime/bassline/dubstep/other currently popular urban scene is.
No thank you."

You lot aren't 30-40 are you? Because I'm going to feel really young really quick if you are.

looooool we got bun!! i'm 26 fwiw, i wouldn't want to hazard a guess at the average age on here. it's not 30-40 though, and blatantly that description is a caricature. a funny one, mind.

I laughed, although at 23 I'm hardly a kid like most grime listeners apparently are.

Off to get the train anyway, this night's going to be interesting at least.

Cornflake

LOL....im 26 right now...so yea not at that 30 mark, yet.

Even if i ever disagree with anyone's views on here at least there is some merit to what they are saying, which is why i like this forum the best for grime talk. There isn't any "whose your top 5 mc" talk.
Also very little Devlin talk on here lol.

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos

"Oh Christ, Dissensus.
No thank you."

I go on and post occasionally at grimeforum and RWD before that, and yes Dissensus is an easy target, but come on...
if the average age at Dissensus is 35, what's the average age at RWD forum? 12?

FWIW, since everyone else is announcing their ages, I will be 22 in under a week. Who is the youngest member at Dissensus I wonder? and oldest?

Blackdown

nexKeysound
What's the story behind the ViP2 forum? another grime forum?

Am loving this part of the site:

Love & Life: Relationships, Sex, Links & Problems. Discuss
Forum Led by: Teddy Riley

john eden

male pale and stale
"Oh Christ, Dissensus.
No thank you."

That is wicked, ha ha! :D

Nah I think most posters here are still in their 20s or early 30s. But I think it's really good that there is a good mix of ages here (for a music forum anyway).

I will reach the tender age of 39 at the weekend. And yes, I do read the Guardian (well, on Saturdays anyway).

jokes.

The place was fuckin dead anyway, my cousin threw a strop because it was boring so we left half 12. Did you show Dan?

VIP2 was the 'whatever' forum on rwd, they jumped ship.

hyperfrank

Wild Horses
I'm 20 and only buy the guardian on a monday. I have a GSOH and like grime & dubstep. I enjoy long walks in the park and eating Mr Freeze's in the rain. I look like Scratchy's twin sister.

john eden

male pale and stale
What with Simon Hampson's full page review of Riko and Trim's latest gramophone records in The Wire, us senior citizens are in for a real treat this week!

matt b

Indexing all opinion
What with Simon Hampson's full page review of Riko and Trim's latest gramophone records in The Wire, us senior citizens are in for a real treat this week!

now, where are my spectacles? i saw them recently. i just put them down for a moment. oooh, my back's gone.

Client Eastwood

out to the guardian reading old codger crew. right see you next week, got the afternoon off. might do some gardening and the listen to that grime in the dancehall tape. i mean mp3.

:D