bassnation

the abyss
monsterbobby said:
are you mental?

always the real thing.

pepsi, indeed! pah...

yeah but the real question has to be:

diet coke vs full fat coke

for me its always diet. i like that acrid chemical taste, god knows why - maybe a childhood spent eating disgusting uk sweets has prepared my pallette for it.

stelfox

Beast of Burden
bassnation said:
lol, ok, i might give them both a listen (stelfox style - what a great idea and what dedication to music that man has) and see how the passing of time has treated them both.

haha. it's purely thanks to being skint and bored and something of a masochist. downloading makes it possible. i sure as hell wouldn't be rushing out to buy hj and nk albums. btw, i've done a bit of listening and i'm finding myself sticking to my guns that wouldn't it be good is better than any single song hj ever made, but as whole albums hj is ahead by quite some distance. the 12" album is also really great. i forgot entirely how much i liked some of his tunes. it's also funny coz it's all a bout the same era as the phil collins stuff i liked. full evaluation on the way soon(ish).

Last edited:
Psychic TV Vs. Coil Vs. Chris & Cosy

Nine Inch Nails Vs. Ministry

(I saw some piss-thin, lank-haired teenage lad wearing a 'Pretty hate machine' t-shirt the other day. I felt like going up to him and saying "I bought that album and then sold it cos it was shit when you were still filling nappies you scrawny little fuckwipe". But managed to resist the urge. Trent Resnor...wot a fucking cunt, eh? Although fair play for releasing the Plug album in the States.

mms

sometimes
pull youself back gents this has become propostureous :eek:

ok ok prince vs rick james alright then...

Last edited:

D84

Have we done John Cale v JJ Cale yet?

I'm more of a JJ Cale man - esp. after midnight..

michael

Bring out the vacuum
D84 said:
Have we done John Cale v JJ Cale yet?

I'm more of a JJ Cale man - esp. after midnight..
Yeah, that's a really nice track. I like 'They Call Me The Breeze' too.. as ripped off by Spiritualized somewhere down the line.

D84

michael said:
I can't think of a single Rick James song I like, so that one's pretty easy for me...

True but he inspired one of the funniest episodes of the Schappelle Show