After Shock recordings

Benny Bunter

Was the Zumpi Central EP the last thing to come out on Aftershock then? That DOK/Terror Danja tune 'Code Morse' is one of my favourite Grime instrumentals ever. Its so queasy-sounding it makes me feel seasick. Fits in nicely with all this wonky stuff thats around at the minute too.

Elijah

Butterz
Was the Zumpi Central EP the last thing to come out on Aftershock then? That DOK/Terror Danja tune 'Code Morse' is one of my favourite Grime instrumentals ever. Its so queasy-sounding it makes me feel seasick. Fits in nicely with all this wonky stuff thats around at the minute too.

that came out on cameos label. the last thing was shock to the system, but vinyl wise im not even sure.

get hardrive 1 if you want instrumental music from him

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos

That EP is fucked. The thing I like about Terror Danjah is that when you are mixing grime riddims, you can't leave any one riddim playing for too long otherwise you become painfully aware of its repetitiveness, so you need to mix quick. A lot of Terror Danjah beats aren't like this - there's a lot of substance there that carries the track on its own without having to be mixed to keep people's attention.

That being said, Zumpi Hunter is really repetitive. Nice riddim tho, for sure. I also like Spyro's contribution to the EP.

faustus

think terror danjah's maybe my favourite grime producer (after wiley i guess). tunes like spooky, reloadz, square off are just fucking nuts

elgato

I just dont know
one of my favourite labels across the board, i love these tunes. Terror Danjah is up there with my favourites, and DOK and Big E-D also responsible for some of the craziest tracks i've ever heard. FL had loads of sick releases too

DOK's take on Funky is very exciting also

luka

terror danjah is another st bons old scholar
can any other school fuck with their grime record?

elgato

I just dont know
whaaaaaaaaaaat? where can I hear this?!

Mak 10 has been playing it, you may well have heard it already i guess, i cant remember exactly when it gets dropped though

towards the back end of the b2b with Marcus Nasty, he brings it in very choppy and aggressive in the mix, twisting eq all over, out of a playful female vocal tune... its got a kind of grimey 3 note descending riff, and massive bass drops and congas

Elijah

Butterz
blackdown played some new dok yesterday i got straight on the phone to terror. I want it!!!!

DOK doing an instrumental cd called DOKUMENT but he dont know when it coming. So dont hold your breath

Sick Boy

All about pride and egos
DOK doing an instrumental cd called DOKUMENT but he dont know when it coming. So dont hold your breath

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

It's so frustrating how grime artists always just talk about releases that would be so well-received and amazing (sometimes going as far to even concieve a title for the god damn thing) but then lack any real resolve to put it together and put it out.

I mean, for someone like D.O.K., how hard can it possibly be to put together an album's worth of his own riddims? Dot Rotten just put, how many? 6? out this year alone! Just do it!

:mad::mad::mad::mad:

faustus

does any1 know if 'warning' is coming out (or already did and i didn't notice)?
bruza, miz bratt, badness and some others on vocals, such a sick tune!

Elijah

Butterz
does any1 know if 'warning' is coming out (or already did and i didn't notice)?
bruza, miz bratt, badness and some others on vocals, such a sick tune!

it is on the shock to the system album, which you will probably struggle to find a copy of now. the instrumentals on the dok cd though

gumdrops

does anyone know if the boogeyman instrumental was ever released? i think the 12 i have only has the fire hydrant vocal on the b side....

Immryr

does anyone know if the boogeyman instrumental was ever released? i think the 12 i have only has the fire hydrant vocal on the b side....

yeah it was! i can't remember the name of the ep it was on, had a tune called magnum force by magnum force on it, a big e-d one called grimey and a dok tune i think. not very helpful, i know.