Bash

Woebot

martin said:
Well, Woebot didn't show up cos he's into bondage now, apparently. Warrior Queen was fucking brilliant. Spent most of the time wondering 'Is this dubstep or digi-dub?'.

it wasnt for want of trying. i showed up at 9.45 and it was shut (er predictably because it opens at ten)

i came back at 10.15 after half an hour spent drinking lemonade on my own in a nearby pub and the bouncer was a bit of twat (grumpy: we're not open, go away)

thankfully a nicer bouncer told me they wouldnt be opening for another half an hour cos there was no cash on the door. at which point i caved in, exhausted by my son who gets me up at 5 in the morning to watch bob the builder.

that's my story.

martin

----
Sorry to hear that - I ended up having a few on my own in the Barley Mow listening to two hysterical girls talking about how crap their boyfriends are. Anyway, next time! Cheers

Grievous Angel

Beast of Burden
You mean, you didn't step in suavely and sweep them off their feet? How gallant of you!

I am given to understand that Eden had a good time.

My wife told me this morning that "You could have gone you know". But then, she was out on the piss last night...

bassnation

the abyss
2stepfan said:
I am given to understand that Eden had a good time.

fuck, i keep meaning to turn up to this.

its bad timing cos i've started a new job and i'm being good by not going out at all to keep the fatique levels down and concentration levels up (even one night out knackers me these days, sad old man that i am)

the line-ups look wicked, its like a dream dj night imo.

particularly interested in what digitals set was like. hopefully john will post something about it on his blog to make me feel envious.

Last edited:

Melchior

Taking History Too Far
bassnation said:
particularly interested in what digitals set was like. hopefully john will post something about it on his blog to make me feel envious.

Me too. I hope this night lasts long enough for me to make it to London for...