Hot Old Skool Babes

Slothrop

Tight but Polite
Does anyone else get up to about the first chorus before they realise she's not about to start singing?

On topic:
Mrs Aleister Crowley:
rose.jpg

Fit bird ugly bloke scenario? Perhaps...
aleister-crowley1.jpg

mesh

Amateur
It's my first post here. So I may as well make it a beautiful one:

MonicaVitti1.jpg

Last edited:

swears

preppy-kei
All those pre-war "babes" with the pasty skin, hangdog expressions and kohl eyes looked like they had TB or something. People in general didn't get hot until about 1985, imo.

Last edited:

Shonx

Shallow House
Veronica Lake

veronica.jpg

Ingrid Bergman

13150-004-03C7246C.jpg

Jayne Mansfield

Jayne-Mansfield.jpg

I saw a lass wandering through town the other day who was done up in some serious film noir tribute outfit. Very classy look;)

baboon2004

Darned cockwombles.
It's my first post here. So I may as well make it a beautiful one:

Utterly on point...she is staggeringly beautiful.

On the subject of 60s continental babes, I'd add Francoise Dorleac, Anouk Aimee and Jeanne Moreau. Among many, many other French actresses...

Mr. Tea

Let's Talk About Ceps
All those pre-war "babes" with the pasty skin, hangdog expressions and kohl eyes looked like they had TB or something. People in general didn't get hot until about 1985, imo.

I kind of agree with you about women of the 20s/30s, but your second sentence is madness!

Hot in 1947:
5iKOt5ZqV99qb2rolzCofVUT_r1_500.jpg

Hot in 1987:
SamFox.jpg

swears

preppy-kei
Sorry, I prefer Sam Fox. I can't help it, the man has programmed my conditioning. Even my conditioning has been conditioned!

swears

preppy-kei
It's from some film Black Star sampled. Never seen the actual movie.

But it's true, my brain likes smart, stylish "interesting" women, but another, errr... part of me wants cheeky, slightly plump girls in vest tops with a tan and a strong regional accent.

IdleRich

IdleRich
"Just about everyone in Blow Up is hot."
Hmm, people have told me that I look like David Hemmings in Blow Up.

025a.jpg

Then again they've also told me I look like Boris Johnson and Rodney Trotter so I won't read too much into it.

boris-johnson.jpg

_40622095_rodney_203.jpg

nomadthethird

more issues than Time mag
David Hemmings is really great...if I had photoshop maybe I could deduce what you look like by mixing the three pictures. j/k

But isn't it always kind of a left-handed compliment when people tell you that you look like someone?

Even if it sounds sincere, I always wonder what they truly mean by it.

When I was in Germany, someone told me I looked like Julianne Moore. Which I definitely don't think is true at all. I have dark hair and no freckles, anyway.

Someone else told me I look Gwenyth Paltrow, which would be great, but is sadly untrue. Then they clarified and said, no you just talk like her and have similar mannerism. I've always found her kind of annoying, so I assumed this meant "your voice is annoying."